Ed looking to slide?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So he wants to be on the field and we can't find a spot? I mean, we've got DVD, no disrespect to him, but he's just as green.

My real question is whether Ed is really ready and willing to make the commitment to being a full time coach.

It's Twitter, so maybe this means something entirely different.

Do you Ed, whatever it is you want to do.
His current job is cake. He’s stealing checks here. He’s not ready for the coaching grind.

It’s like when a US attorney leaves office or a judge leaves the bench and become a “partner” at a big law firm.

ER20 tweets that he's available to coach while being at a programs where, one week ago, the HC couldnt find a DC and decided to retain a failing staff and take on the duties of a DC... Yahhhhhh our program is in good shape lol

In no way, shape, or form am I advocating for ER20 to be our DC. I just hope he is involved in the process of revamping this D.

Advertisement
His current job is cake. He’s stealing checks here. He’s not ready for the coaching grind.

It’s like when a US attorney leaves office or a judge leaves the bench and become a “partner” at a big law firm.

I don't know what he does day to day or how much he gets paid for it. So there's no way I'm going to say he's stealing checks or liken his job to anything.

He made 51 mil in contracts as a player, yet his net worth (maybe not accurate, but going off a simple search is 12 mil. Maybe he realizes it's time to put some more money in the coffers.

Again, who knows what all this means. He'll do him and hope it works out. Happy to have him around in any capacity.

Someone tell Ed your either 100% in or 100% out. If he wants in I'm sure we're all glad to have him but dude has one foot out the door. Plus some of his twitter **** is suspect. Act grown big dog geezz.

Thumbs Ok GIF by Busch

I really don’t think Ed is serious about being a coach. He’s too connected to not be on someone’s staff if he really wants

Because Ed Reed totally seems like the kind of guy who would consistently say he wants something just to play around.

Advertisement
Kinda weird.. he could have taken the safety job here? Maybe he’s over the COS thing.. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Since we have 3 guys coaching our CBs maybe a second can coach our safeties.

I don't know what he does day to day or how much he gets paid for it. So there's no way I'm going to say he's stealing checks or liken his job to anything.

He made 51 mil in contracts as a player, yet his net worth (maybe not accurate, but going off a simple search is 12 mil. Maybe he realizes it's time to put some more money in the coffers.

Again, who knows what all this means. He'll do him and hope it works out. Happy to have him around in any capacity.

If you're relying on the internet to tell you someone's net worth who is not an executive of a publicly-traded company, you have absolutely no idea what you're doing.

No one has coaching experience until they get it. WTF is this?

Lane Kiffin says hi.
i don't know lane kiffin history, but was his first coaching position at a major D1 school? and every HOF'er doesn't make a great coach ... reed may turn out to be a good dc or hc, but you have to pay your dues (in most cases)

Advertisement
Back