DT Tywone Malone enters Portal

Advertisement
Not looking good on either DT today
That's brutal. Any hope anywhere to figure this out? Anything you can share that you think is holding us back on DT recruiting right now. Would have thought with Jason Taylor taking over that we would see some impact

Not looking good on either DT today
computer rage GIF

Advertisement
I will blame Gino for almost anything, but his team is top ten in the country and within striking distance of a national seed.

Not a big difference between Mario and Gino, both recruit well but struggle everywhere else. Except one of them actually wins.

So maybe there’s a big difference.
If Mario is here for five years and doesn’t win the conference once I’ll call them equal.

Is that good or bad?
Hitting .100 (1 for 10) with a HR against Arkansas State this year (kid he hit it off of has a 12.79 ERA and and a .443 batting average against) and 4 for 9 last year and hit homeruns against VCU and SE Missouri State (kid he hit it off of had a 8.2 ERA and .358 batting average against)

Pretty evident he's not very good at baseball. Playing 2 sports is ruining his chances at going pro in one of them... and I'm confident it won't be baseball. Just the reality of it. Someone has to convince him to drop it and focus on football or his playing days are numbered.

If we strike out at DT…someone needs to be held responsible. And I know y’all loooove the Samoan connections but man…we need to starting looking at what Joe has really done here with his position. Struck out with high schoolers besides a late snag in Horton, struck out in the portal besides Deen.

Something happened between Friday and today. Not sure what, but it’s not good. Same ol’ song and dance.

Advertisement
That's brutal. Any hope anywhere to figure this out? Anything you can share that you think is holding us back on DT recruiting right now. Would have thought with Jason Taylor taking over that we would see some impact
Tbh i‘m surprised on Malone. I mean I wasn’t even checking on anything since Sunday. Never assume anything with the portal.

I posted other day Rose was quiet and hard to read. Small town cats are different so him not coming wouldn‘t be a surprise.

Tbh i‘m surprised on Malone. I mean I wasn’t even checking on anything since Sunday. Never assume anything with the portal.

I posted other day Rose was quiet and hard to read. Small town cats are different so him not coming wouldn‘t be a surprise.
Do you think this will persist for HS recruiting with JT as the DL coach?

Advertisement
Did Gino ***** us here?

The future at DT is worrisome but we should be fine in 2023 regardless of what happens with Malone and Rose imo.
Neither one moves the needle that much based on production at their previous stops.
If Rose didn't vibe with fellow Louisiana swamp creatures Guidry and Dawson then it wasn't meant to be.

Taylor - 3rd year
Hunte - 5th year
Deen - 6th year
Gore - 5th year
Lichtenstein - 7th year
Moten - 2nd year
Horton - 1st year

Mesidor and Bain will slide inside on passing downs.
Moten appears ready to contrbute based on reports from the spring.

Advertisement
The future at DT is worrisome but we should be fine in 2023 regardless of what happens with Malone and Rose imo

Taylor - 3rd year
Hunte - 5th year
Deen - 6th year
Gore - 5th year
Lichtenstein - 7th year
Moten - 2nd year
Horton - 1st year

Mesidor and Bain will slide inside on passing downs.
Moten appears ready to contrbute based on reports from the spring.
Hunte is gone by all accounts. There are 2 maybe 3 playable guys there. What a disaster.

Guess its time to star begging JHH to not transfer out.a ton of people **** on him yesterday now watch it turn into well he flashed a couple years back and if he can return to that form we are fine.

Advertisement
Back