DT Tywone Malone enters Portal

Advertisement
Gino's team looks great when you look at the overall record, but they have gotten owned by any team with a pulse this year. National seed or not, I am not expecting much this postseason.
Well that’s just wisdom.

[exhales after a long, satisfying drag]

Gino is going to find new ways to disappoint us all.

There. That feels better.

Yea but he may be cool with that as they like you guys say allow him his baseball play more so....but why the **** wouldnt we allow him to play baseball as well?. I think he also has Bonsu his former teammmate up there......and also these kids are CLOUT CHASERS....OSU is an elite program that offer is seen as bigger than ours and they were on him since hs just like us and it seemed he wanted to go there since hs.

Either way im cool with it if we land rose. Jhh doesnt factor with Malone as they dont play the same position. JHH fctors in with Leonard Taylor and Deen as the 3 tech.
Malone isn’t a true 1 tech either. I think he is probably more of a 3 who can play 1

Advertisement
Malone isn’t a true 1 tech either. I think he is probably more of a 3 who can play 1
Got you....But his size is still a need.

They already made 1 poor transfer portal eval.

Either way im blaming them...since D Jack left there were a good bit of solid 1 tech caliber players and they offered none of them in the first wave and went with who they went with.

Now you left holding your d*ck in hopes of a sporadic kid like this and the kid from La Tech...who to me isnt a bad option..Malone has more upside but he hasnt produced at Ole Miss lets see how it plays out..Just need one of those 2.

Funny, he was great 2 days ago. Now OSU gets a CB and he's trash again.. welcome to CIS
I don’t think anyone is saying he’s trash. Rose is the better DT and ready to start immediately. It would considerably minimize the blow of missing on Malone. Both would have transformed the room and with Deen, that would be three quality additions that give the line plenty of depth and skill.

God forbid we miss on both Rose and Malone…then we have an issue on our hands and I’m all for being upset with how we’ve handled the DT position. It would be 100% merited and individuals would have some explaining to do. Inexplicable. But as we’ve seen time and time again, people should wait til everything is set in stone before we go down that rabbit hole.

Something is weird about the whole situation. I’m curious to see what happens to him regardless of what school he attends.

Advertisement
Coffee is for Closers and our guy is sippin on Matcha
10957990.jpg

I don’t think you hold it against a player, a DT playing in the SEC at that, for having a quiet career his first two years.
I'm usually not in a rush to see DT's produce. I know it's tough for them to make the transition to college football in year one. Still I'd have questions if we signed the #63 player in his class, the 11th overall DL, and he had only mustered 10 total tackles and 1tfl as a sophomore. By comparison, Michael Hall was the 10th overall DL in that class. As a sophomore, he had 19 tackles, 7.5 for loss and 4.5 sacks playing DT at Ohio State. It's definitely too early to throw in the towel but this is year 3 for him. It's time to produce .

Advertisement
Mopers, rejoice. You have something to play with now.

Just like you mega slurpers when there's something for you to rejoice, huh.

@RVACane

I guess both sides forget that **** goes both ways.

He’s not a mega slurper. That said - the Maude’s wish people wouldn’t stir it up on one side or the other. There’s plenty of good news and accomplishments. The vast majority don’t want it here.

Advertisement
I haven’t checked anything since Sunday. I’ll check
Wondering if this is a case of just getting outbid for someone we don't deem worth it or if this is a case of simply being outrecruited. Not that it matters much

**** I wonder what changed? We really needed him or Rose and it didn’t sound like Rose was all in here. If he does go to OSU that’s a massive blow.

Advertisement
Back