DT Tywone Malone enters Portal

Yikes

I was wrong there. If Larry Johnson couldn’t get it out of him, then the kid just aint got it.
I already laid on thy sword during the season. I’ve made sure to slurp JHH every chance I get. What a year by him and I never thought that was possible. Thank god we missed on those portal DT’s and kept JHH. We won that deal.

Advertisement
Yikes

I was wrong there. If Larry Johnson couldn’t get it out of him, then the kid just aint got it.

Read their 247board yesterday and the fans were *****ing that Johnson didn’t rotate the DTs all year. Looking at that sounds like they are right, playing basically 3 guys in this day and age is crazy.

I already laid on thy sword during the season. I’ve made sure to slurp JHH every chance I get. What a year by him and I never thought that was possible. Thank god we missed on those portal DT’s and kept JHH. We won that deal.

We need JHH to come back. He'd be our feature DT. Moten and JHH could be Norton and McIntosh. Also bring in a couple of portal DTs as well as another couple HS DTs and we fix that position group once and for all.

Erykah Badu Tyrone GIF

Advertisement
I think I may have mentioned it in this thread. The kid prefers baseball but people around him are the ones trying to get him to realize Football is where he has a chance to make a lot of money. He just doesn’t have the drive day in and day out for football. A lot of potential in baseball but he hasn’t played nearly enough to develop in that sport either since football has been year round since his Bergen Catholic days.

Is he sticking around?

Advertisement
Back