DT Tywone Malone enters Portal

Advertisement
He aint trash int he portal...

just for every good move in the portal there is atleast 2 questionable evals and multiple whiffs.

It just is what it is....mans a beast in hs recruiting...and tryna figure out the portal fully i guess.
I think people need to consider that he is probably being very very very selective in the type of person he is allowing into the program given what the culture has been.

I'm assuming you know just how that particular tale ends.

**Spoiler alert**

Not great for the bad guy.

Yeah, we just lost another formerly-decent poster to the whole myth-building "I'm going to emulate a fictional movie character" schtick...

So usually the Mods close a thread when a kid commits.

For some reason they're keeping this one open.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Just like @TheOriginalCane has said multiple times, portal guys do not sign, they can enroll whenever they want.

That being said, guys like Malone are still available until they enroll into an university.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I understand, but just because his production is low at OSU doesn’t mean it would be the same at Miami. The guy starting ahead of him only has 5 tackles on season. Malone would have easily been a factor at UM, so let’s not act like we dodge a bullet.
Malone suited up for one game. The guy was leveraging for a 7 figure NIL deal in that bidding war this summer. Miami didn't dodge a bullet, more like, dodged a cruise missle.

Advertisement
IMG_1349.gif

Malone suited up for one game. The guy was leveraging for a 7 figure NIL deal in that bidding war this summer. Miami didn't dodge a bullet, more like, dodged a cruise missle.
I understand what @Maskoff407 is saying and he’s correct that Malone would “likely” be logging some quality minutes here.

But you’re right. Taking the entire situation into consideration it was the right move for sure

Advertisement
I understand what @Maskoff407 is saying and he’s correct that Malone would “likely” be logging some quality minutes here.

But you’re right. Taking the entire situation into consideration it was the right move for sure
Right. At Miami, Al Blades has 0 effect on the defense. At Duke, he’s the second coming of Tyrann Mathieu (not for real). Players success or failure ain’t an always an indication of their talent.

I forgot this guy went to OSU. 1 tackle in 4 games in which 3 of those games they played the equal to IMG. Their only real opponent was ND. So if he cant see significant time against the likes of Indiana, Western Kentucky, and Youngstown State..then he is in serious trouble and we absolutely got lucky here that he passed on us. Good luck during baseball season kid.

I forgot this guy went to OSU. 1 tackle in 4 games in which 3 of those games they played the equal to IMG. Their only real opponent was ND. So if he cant see significant time against the likes of Indiana, Western Kentucky, and Youngstown State..then he is in serious trouble and we absolutely got lucky here that he passed on us. Good luck during baseball season kid.
Not really sure how we got lucky. We are thin at DT and its not like anyone on this site is paying for his NIL deal. I laugh when people talk about money. None of us are paying for any of our players and there is no salary cap. Maybe he could have contributed. Oh well, we gave his scholarship to Lou Cristobal.....but hey, we got lucky.

Advertisement
Back