DT/DE Dylan Thompson Ohio St. Grad Transfer

Advertisement
It amazes me what a prick you. The guy might be on to something here that has been overlooked if you ask me. Kids love social media. That’s why it took me so long to join this board and barely get on it. Many of you are just horrible and incorrigible.

He's a " prick" for thinking it's weird for grown men to tweet kids ?

Sorry , but it will always be weird and creepy.

I hope no one was actually tweeting this dude. If you tweet hs or college kids as a grown *** man you have serious issues.

My *** stopped growing when I was 12. That being said, I have not tweeted this kid. I don't know whether I'd be considered grown ***.

Is that Ogre?
Don%20Gibb.jpg

Disgusting. If the kid's anything like this, sign him up.

Advertisement
This young man's body can't handle the strain he is putting it under whether it is natural or cough cough with supplements. Miami should pass we need kids that make the season not to mention we have 3 NT's in Nesta, Miller, and Tito. Sterling Johnson offers a better grad transfer option.

Last edited:
It amazes me what a prick you. The guy might be on to something here that has been overlooked if you ask me. Kids love social media. That’s why it took me so long to join this board and barely get on it. Many of you are just horrible and incorrigible.

Yeah. Adults sending messages to HS boys they don't know is completely normal and not weird at all.

Advertisement
i agree with the guys saying get him, and the two from Clemson, a killer d-line rotation is what we have been missing, this is the biggest difference in us and the bama's, georga's and clemson's, no brainer.

The most overrated lift in life. When’s the last time you’ve been flat on your back and had to move a bunch of weight?

Granted it’s a great gym show and speak. Back in my steroids day it was great to talk about. But just because a kid benches 500 doesn’t mean anything...

Couldn’t agree more. We should be looking at how much can a dude squat, power lift, clean. That tells us his strength AND effectiveness in the trenches.

Benching is hecka overrated, and I will add, push ups are way more effective then benching.

I used to be in to body building heavy until I injured my lower lumbar. Now I focus on calisthenics and it’s way more difficult. My brother-in-law is a professional body builder, and he looks the part, he’s strong on the bench, but doing push ups or cleans is no bueno for this dude.

It’s all for show. (Just look at the Kevin Hart skit on dudes on the bench...hilarious b/c it’s true)

Advertisement
Couldn’t agree more. We should be looking at how much can a dude squat, power lift, clean. That tells us his strength AND effectiveness in the trenches.

Benching is hecka overrated, and I will add, push ups are way more effective then benching.

I used to be in to body building heavy until I injured my lower lumbar. Now I focus on calisthenics and it’s way more difficult. My brother-in-law is a professional body builder, and he looks the part, he’s strong on the bench, but doing push ups or cleans is no bueno for this dude.

It’s all for show. (Just look at the Kevin Hart skit on dudes on the bench...hilarious b/c it’s true)

"Calisthenics" lol, what are you my grand father lol. Throwback word.

What has this kid done other than bench press to warrant taking one of our few remaining scholarships?

Give me the kid from Clemson and then wait until after Spring ball to see if anyone else comes on to the market.

Still think it is dumb that we didn't take Glen Logan last year.

Advertisement
Just a reminder Thompson was a walk-on at OSU this past year, that's how expendable Urban knew he was.

No thanks.

Give me Sterling Johnson from Clemson, unless a better option comes along

He‘s a top heavy borderline fringe walk on at OSU that hasn’t played a fūcking down in four years. Somebody correct me if I’m wrong. Seriously, if that’s not right, please tell me.

So assuming that’s correct, we want this guy to take up a roster spot? Somebody that will probably tear a pec his second lift session or get worked by the scout team O-line? A guy whose latest film is five years ago from high school? That’s the guy we want taking up a roster spot?

Also, we do realize this isn’t a semi-pro tryout, correct? The guy has to pick a post graduate major, enroll in graduate school, and actually attend classes.
Tell you what, I’m headed to the gym to work out now, hopefully somebody can let me know if I’m wrong on my assumptions and in the meantime I’ll bet I can scare up a couple a guys that can bench around what he does and haven’t played football in four years either. I’ll nominate them.

Advertisement
Back