DT/DE Dylan Thompson Ohio St. Grad Transfer

25 is plenty enough to bring in for 2019. use the counters, use the ships. get these guys in here. if we get some depth on the DL, we have a roster that is primed to win right now.
Agree Derek, we are so thin up front we need any help we can get, as is we are a twisted ankle away from being in a bind. This guy I am sure has a chip on his shoulder and something to prove and I like those kinda dudes, he has one last shot and knows it. I bet Kul could do something with him .

Advertisement
Agree Derek, we are so thin up front we need any help we can get, as is we are a twisted ankle away from being in a bind. This guy I am sure has a chip on his shoulder and something to prove and I like those kinda dudes, he has one last shot and knows it. I bet Kul could do something with him .
#94 start at 11:30 of the video till the end

I disagree.. Long as you keeping the tweets respectful, nothing wrong with interacting with recruits on twitter and social media!! I think it's smart for fans every now and then to go their and show them some love!! Some recruits like for the fans to show them love..
Thank you for being a voice of reason. #94 is Dylan Thompson, start video at 11:30 and watch till the end. Guy is good he just got lost in the shuffle.

Advertisement
Crazy white boy...transfer...hmm......where have I heard that?

Who almost wrecked our 1987 NC season without having another season of eligibility yet was prepared to start...at DT. And had a reputation for being crazy at other schools....

When white boys are crazy...they are really crazy...

This is coming from a white boy.
Start video at 11:30 and see through till the end, pay attention cause he’s only in a few plays

Has anyone seen his play against UNLV? You should advance in this video to the 11:30 mark, watch it until the end.

Advertisement
I say that we should bring him in. With a build like his, we could save money for bags since we wouldn't have to buy him shoulder pads. Dude might even be crazy enough to go without a helmet he's so hungry.

Sounds very similar to Colbert at Texas, take the kid, the worst thing that can happen is another big body for practice. Best thing would be another player repping the []_[] and it makes Miami the number 1 place for grad transfers. And you can never have enough good players.

Advertisement
we have to take a look , we got the scholies, would really like to get 2 DL's and 1 OL that can step right in....
comment on depth is true, DT rotation netsa, Willis, Ford & Bethel looks solid but on or 2 injuries
will spell disaster. thought we wore down late last year as we asked Kendrick & RJ for to many reps........

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back