DT/DE Dylan Thompson Ohio St. Grad Transfer

Ivan The Terrible

Sophomore
Can we please get Dylan Thompson in our stable?!?! Dude is finally healthy
FB8D6664-7A95-4A50-8D06-FA12101EB81E.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
What do you guys say?

He did seem to have issues with grades early on at OSU but, to be fair, he appears to have
taken care of this issue.
I wonder if he had other off-field issues too....I seem to get this impression based on the wording
of some of the articles I Googled.
Also, can't discount his injuries too.

We do need bodies, but he’s been a no show at Ohio St. I saw his Twitter and he’s benching a **** ton of weight so he’s an animal. It might be a good thing he hasn’t played much no wear and tare. It’s honestly not a huge gamble being that he’ll be a 1 and done deal so I say let’s go for it.

Advertisement
He did seem to have issues with grades early on at OSU but, to be fair, he appears to have
taken care of this issue.
I wonder if he had other off-field issues too....I seem to get this impression based on the wording
of some of the articles I Googled.
Also, can't discount his injuries too.
But he seems healthy now. And is one strong somamabich

How does Tito compare to Thompson and the Clemson DTs,should we have waited to see who else was going to be available.

Advertisement
How does Tito compare to Thompson and the Clemson DTs,should we have waited to see who else was going to be available.

Tito has actually proven to be a solid player at the P5 level.

This kid has done nothing except be hurt.

There's no comparison. Sterling Johnson is the 2nd grad transfer we need

Advertisement
Thompson reminds me of that crazy white boy from the movie “The Program”. Y’all take a look at his high school highlights on Hudl even though Yes they are old but you can get an idea of his playing abilities.

Last edited:
I think kids should be able to transfer wherever they want to if they've graduated, but honestly, that's not a terrible block list from Clemson. Just next year's schedule and USCEast (rival and in-state). Most schools are much more vindictive.

Tito has actually proven to be a solid player at the P5 level.

This kid has done nothing except be hurt.

There's no comparison. Sterling Johnson is the 2nd grad transfer we need
You are correct he had injury issues but he’s totally healthy now. I saw someone post that it’s maybe a good thing cause there’s not much wear on him. I believe the kid has something to prove.

Advertisement
Go check out his Twitter video and he benches 495 2wice

The most overrated lift in life. When’s the last time you’ve been flat on your back and had to move a bunch of weight?

Granted it’s a great gym show and speak. Back in my steroids day it was great to talk about. But just because a kid benches 500 doesn’t mean anything...

Advertisement
Back