DT/DE Dylan Thompson Ohio St. Grad Transfer

Tito has actually proven to be a solid player at the P5 level.

This kid has done nothing except be hurt.

There's no comparison. Sterling Johnson is the 2nd grad transfer we need
Sterling Johnson ain’t that that good to me. Jabril Robinson is worth taking. But I guarantee Sterling ain’t better than Dylan Thompson! Ohio Taint always does a great job sniffing out D-Line talent.

Advertisement
The most overrated lift in life. When’s the last time you’ve been flat on your back and had to move a bunch of weight?

Granted it’s a great gym show and speak. Back in my steroids day it was great to talk about. But just because a kid benches 500 doesn’t mean anything...
Arod is that you?

The most overrated lift in life. When’s the last time you’ve been flat on your back and had to move a bunch of weight?

Granted it’s a great gym show and speak. Back in my steroids day it was great to talk about. But just because a kid benches 500 doesn’t mean anything...
Ok Roid head move along then.

When are you ever going to have 400+ pounds on your back and squat it? When are you ever going to have 200+ pounds and clean it? Doesn't mean the lifts aren't important. IMO bench press is the least important of the core lifts but it's good to see a person's upper body strength, explosion, and for a defensive lineman, can they bull rush (probably the closest simulation to bench press) or hold their own at the line of scrimmage. It means something or else every strength program in the country wouldn't keep doing it

When are you ever going to have 400+ pounds on your back and squat it? When are you ever going to have 200+ pounds and clean it? Doesn't mean the lifts aren't important. IMO bench press is the least important of the core lifts but it's good to see a person's upper body strength, explosion, and for a defensive lineman, can they bull rush (probably the closest simulation to bench press) or hold their own at the line of scrimmage. It means something or else every strength program in the country wouldn't keep doing it

A quality response. You agree it’s the least important of the core lifts...that’s all I was saying. He spoke of bench press so I responded about bench press.

Obviously different lifts show different things. I don’t want Kevin Durant who couldn’t bench 185 but too much is placed on bench press. What was Sean Taylor’s rep numbers?

Advertisement
A quality response. You agree it’s the least important of the core lifts...that’s all I was saying. He spoke of bench press so I responded about bench press.

Obviously different lifts show different things. I don’t want Kevin Durant who couldn’t bench 185 but too much is placed on bench press. What was Sean Taylor’s rep numbers?
If there was video of him squatting then I’d speak of it. But there’s none on his Twitter. I also mentioned to look at his old high school highlights to see and gauge a bit of his potential. Kid is a monster player who is finally healthy and hungry

Thompson reminds me off that crazy white boy from the movie “The Program”. Y’all take a look at his high school highlights on Hudl even though Yes they are old but you can get an idea of his playing abilities.
Crazy white boy...transfer...hmm......where have I heard that?

Who almost wrecked our 1987 NC season without having another season of eligibility yet was prepared to start...at DT. And had a reputation for being crazy at other schools....

When white boys are crazy...they are really crazy...

This is coming from a white boy.

If there was video of him squatting then I’d speak of it. But there’s none on his Twitter. I also mentioned to look at his old high school highlights to see and gauge a bit of his potential. Kid is a monster player who is finally healthy and hungry

Listen, if the kid can play then great. I was simply pointing out that bench press is overrated. I haven’t seen his film. If he’s a monster then bring him him. “Healthy and hungry” means more to me than benching 495 twice...

Who almost wrecked our 1987 NC season without having another season of eligibility yet was prepared to start...at DT. And had a reputation for being crazy at other schools....

Lol I mean he plays like a wild man. Check out his high school highlights on Hudl fam. He just had some injury issues and has made a full recovery. If he can play the way he played in high school we got another gem.

Advertisement
Interesting...

He was offered in 2013 by Ohio State, Clemson, and Missouri among others. Does that mean Kul offered him before?

In my post above, I'm not really being serious...I would not want another Sileo. There are stories I've heard about him at another school. (I mean about Sileo...know nothing about this kid.)

Oh and this guy does have one more year of eligibility since he was redshirted as a frosh

Lol I mean he plays like a wild man. Check out his high school highlights on Hudl fam. He just had some injury issues and has made a full recovery. If he can play the way he played in high school we got another gem.
You might be right. I'd bring the three--Tito, Clemson kid, this kid. I dunno...maybe too many. Coaches know their priorities.

Advertisement
Interesting...

He was offered in 2013 by Ohio State, Clemson, and Missouri among others. Does that mean Kul offered him before?

In my post above, I'm not really being serious...I would not want another Sileo. There are stories I've heard about him at another school. (I mean about Sileo...know nothing about this kid.)
Yes he did offer him before at Mizzu. The kid already graduated so like I said, he’s just a one year rental.

Advertisement
These are a few tweets I sent him

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson liked your reply
Dylan!!!! Miami needs you badly Big Man our Line is depleted !!!! Come and enjoy South Florida and the University of Miami is a top notch Private University.

(This second Tweet I sent it to CMR and he sent it to Dylan I’m guessing cause he saw it somehow and liked it)
Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson liked your Tweet
Coach you are probably aware but Dylan Thompson DT from Ohio St. is looking for a new home as a grad transfer.God bless you

Dylan Thompson
@BRONCODE59 Young man I remember you coming out of high school. U were a ******* Stud and still are. I know them injuries ****ed U but you’re healthy thank God Almighty for that. I’ve been messaging Coach Kuligowski (aka Coach Kool) and Coach Richt. We have to get U down here!

Last edited:
Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson liked your reply
Dylan!!!! Miami needs you badly Big Man our Line is depleted !!!! Come and enjoy South Florida and the University of Miami is a top notch Private University.

(This second Tweet I sent it to CMR and he sent it to Dylan I’m guessing cause he saw it somehow and liked it)
Dylan Thompson
Coach you are probably aware but Dylan Thompson DT from Ohio St. is looking for a new home as a grad transfer.God bless you

Dylan Thompson
@BRONCODE59 Young man I remember you coming out of high school. U were a ******* Stud and still are. I know them injuries ****ed U but you’re healthy thank God Almighty for that. I’ve been messaging Coach Kuligowski (aka Coach Kool) and Coach Richt. We have to get U down here!

I spent a few hours before the Pitt game with papa shaq...he introduced me to shaq after the game and he got stuck drinking with me after too...I’m sure he regretted lol. But he knew then that the DTs were gone. He was CERTAIN. If he knew, the coaches knew. Absolutely inexcusable do it to come to this...

Advertisement
Back