DT/DE Dylan Thompson Ohio St. Grad Transfer

I spent a few hours before the Pitt game with papa shaq...he introduced me to shaq after the game and he got stuck drinking with me after too...I’m sure he regretted lol. But he knew then that the DTs were gone. He was CERTAIN. If he knew, the coaches knew. Absolutely inexcusable do it to come to this...
I agree there it is inexcusable let’s hope Surge19 kids come through.

Advertisement
Hunter already bounced. That JS took Bogle to get the coaches on him. And now Bogle looks gone...who else? I’m sorry I just don’t have confidence. Seen this too many times...
I believe if we win and make more improvements that top kids will want to be part of the U. Time just give it time

Advertisement
These are a few tweets I sent him

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson liked your reply
Dylan!!!! Miami needs you badly Big Man our Line is depleted !!!! Come and enjoy South Florida and the University of Miami is a top notch Private University.

(This second Tweet I sent it to CMR and he sent it to Dylan I’m guessing cause he saw it somehow and liked it)
Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson liked your Tweet
Coach you are probably aware but Dylan Thompson DT from Ohio St. is looking for a new home as a grad transfer.God bless you

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson liked your Tweet
@BRONCODE59 Young man I remember you coming out of high school. U were a ******* Stud and still are. I know them injuries ****ed U but you’re healthy thank God Almighty for that. I’ve been messaging Coach Kuligowski (aka Coach Kool) and Coach Richt. We have to get U down here!

Get a life.

Advertisement
The most overrated lift in life. When’s the last time you’ve been flat on your back and had to move a bunch of weight?

Granted it’s a great gym show and speak. Back in my steroids day it was great to talk about. But just because a kid benches 500 doesn’t mean anything...
Things that do translate is hang cleans/squats or any explosive type workouts

Advertisement
Advertisement
What realistic grad transfers do we have a shot at and when will we find out how good of a shot we have to land them?? Haven't caught up on the grad transfer seen yet this off-season but I'm curious to know who will be available and if they can be a take for us

Advertisement
Back