DT/DE Dylan Thompson Ohio St. Grad Transfer

I hope no one was actually tweeting this dude. If you tweet hs or college kids as a grown *** man you have serious issues.

Advertisement
Just a quick question, I know Miami got two grad transfers.. BUT I see their are a few other names surfacing as the spring gets closer, Does any one have any info on where Miami stand with any of the possible grad transfers?? Is Miami close to closing the deal on any one of them??

I hope no one was actually tweeting this dude. If you tweet hs or college kids as a grown *** man you have serious issues.

I disagree.. Long as you keeping the tweets respectful, nothing wrong with interacting with recruits on twitter and social media!! I think it's smart for fans every now and then to go their and show them some love!! Some recruits like for the fans to show them love..

Advertisement
I’m secure of my sexuality I have a beautiful fine Dominican wife that does anything I want her to do for me faqqit maggot.

Advertisement
Close the deal, Ivan!
I will do my best Franchise. Like I said I’m not playing stalker but I’m trying to make the kids see that fans do want them here and care if they leave. I respect the Dumervil brothers! I played against those guys when I was at Miami High with Andre Johnson, Roscoe Parrish,Kareem Roberts, prince burney etc. those guys where a nightmare for whoever played Miami Jackson High. Marcus Dummervil is going to be an NFL Super Star. I want him here at the U.

I will do my best Franchise. Like I said I’m not playing stalker but I’m trying to make the kids see that fans do want them here and care if they leave. I respect the Dumervil brothers! I played against those guys when I was at Miami High with Andre Johnson, Roscoe Parrish,Kareem Roberts, prince burney etc. those guys where a nightmare for whoever played Miami Jackson High. Marcus Dummervil is going to be an NFL Super Star. I want him here at the U.
I’d like to see you focus on the more immediate and pressing need—Thompson. He looks like a madman that you might be able to forge a bond with. Get him!

looks a little Top-Heavy
BA8F2F03-D120-4F6C-8DCB-AFAECBE503CA.jpeg

Looks like a fvvking crazy Bull ready to tango

Sileo 2.0 sign him up just to dress him in fatigues and let him & Big Joe get off the bus / plane first followed by Pat Bethel wearing the Turnover Chain

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivan recruiting harder than Kool and Rump combined.

I particularly enjoy the tweets where you worked in several “fvcks” with references to God.
I’m no Saint or claimed to ever be one Franchise. I’ve made and will make plenty more sins. I don’t play BS games like many of you acting like your **** don’t stank! I don’t need or want anyones approval, GOD knows my heart so I’ll leave it at that.:jaded::based-duke2::based-duke2::based-duke2::based-duke2::based-duke2::based-duke2:

So showing players that you are interested in them coming to play for and represent the University is a bad thing? 🤔Makes sense

Advertisement
Back