Dredrick Snelson

Further proof this is Golden's prove us wrong year. If there is any type of tailspin like last year he wont make it to December. I hate to see us struggle but im not optimistic enough to think Golden can right the ship this year or ever. I think we go 7-5 and hes let go.

Advertisement
We need the team to fall flat on their collective faces if we want Golden gone. Personally that's why i haven't been following recruiting like years past. We need an awful season to ensure a move by the admin. Lose games, lose recruits, lose golden. WIN WIN

Meh, he is committed to Minnesota something definitely is going on with him lol

Meh, he is committed to Minnesota something definitely is going on with him lol
What it tells u is he dosent have commitable offers clearly . Rivals had him as a top 30 player not too long ago. Lol @rivals

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol somebody said V tech lock

Directly from his Mom! Heritage really slaughtered my boy and a lot of schools fell off....I got a call from VTECH and they came with some BS saying oh they needed his transcript to accept his commitment and I'm like who the **** needs a transcript to accept a verbal offer...although they knew the situation!

Directly from his Mom! Heritage really slaughtered my boy and a lot of schools fell off....I got a call from VTECH and they came with some BS saying oh they needed his transcript to accept his commitment and I'm like who the **** needs a transcript to accept a verbal offer...although they knew the situation!

They are the only ones that still were on him heavy despite the rumors and they have a great program and in the BIG 10..

Advertisement

What is the situation with this kid?

Those heritage coaches are such scum bags for bad mouthing a kid. The whole lot of them need to be removed from a mentoring position, terrible role models with terrible morals. A bunch of scorned *****es trying to take opportunities away from a teenager.

Those heritage coaches are such scum bags for bad mouthing a kid. The whole lot of them need to be removed from a mentoring position, terrible role models with terrible morals.

And most here want rumph here lmao

Advertisement

Those heritage coaches are such scum bags for bad mouthing a kid. The whole lot of them need to be removed from a mentoring position, terrible role models with terrible morals.

I don't care how a 15 year old acts, to **** him over in his future is not how you address the problem.

I don't care how a 15 year old acts, to **** him over in his future is not how you address the problem.

Agree, you would be surprised how many coaches do that

Advertisement

Attitude wasn't the best, but Heritage really messed his recruitment up bad! From his Mom.. He didn't like how they had lied to me and what they wanted me to do to keep him there so he had a chip on his shoulder with OC from jump. And when they realized he was leaving they really threw major shade which cause major problems!

After they slaughtered by child character it's been crazy for him since January he was the #4 receiver. In the nation.. Heritage made sure he would not stay there.

Hold up...

I don't know what was said by Heritage's coaches, but college recruiters appreciate honesty. If a kid is a jerk, most high school coaches will let the college recruiters know. (and they should)

I don't wanna hear this BS about "he's just a kid". You know who else is "just a kid"? The other 5,000 kids in the country competing for scholarships.

You wouldn't have a problem with a high school coach telling a recruiter about a kid's lack of speed or inability to play man coverage, would you? Why is a kid's character off limits?

Like I said, I don't know what Heritage's staff told recruiters but I'm just setting something straight. We (coaches) have every right to tell college recruiters about a kid's character. It's part of the player that he is.

Hold up...

I don't know what was said by Heritage's coaches, but college recruiters appreciate honesty. If a kid is a jerk, most high school coaches will let the college recruiters know. (and they should)

I don't wanna hear this BS about "he's just a kid". You know who else is "just a kid"? The other 5,000 kids in the country competing for scholarships.

You wouldn't have a problem with a high school coach telling a recruiter about a kid's lack of speed or inability to play man coverage, would you? Why is a kid's character off limits?

Like I said, I don't know what Heritage's staff told recruiters but I'm just setting something straight. We (coaches) have every right to tell college recruiters about a kid's character. It's part of the player that he is.

💯💯

Gotta love South Florida high school free agency.

It's sad you all benefited from this I always thought Western had good coaches but lacked the athletes for many years... I remember watching a Western game when I was in middle school and watched you all beat some of the more talented teams.. However even at that age I knew the coaching was real... I always remembered Western hovering around .500 ball... Funny Cypress Bay took advantage of the transfers but you all did not...

Wait...

We did benefit from high school free agency, or we didn't?

Only non-Western kids we had while I was there were Juwan Dowels and Fabian Moreau. If anything, Western is one of the most poached schools in Broward. Everybody steals/stole our kids.

That area has a ton of QB and OL talent.

Advertisement
Back