Dredrick Snelson

Advertisement
Smart move by beard, always stay in contact with a prospect, you never know how their season will turn out. I also like the way Flanagan used their WRs two years ago, this may work in Snelson's favor.

So, do we think he's good again now? Or is he still overrated until he commits, at which point he becomes underrated? Just trying to keep it straight.

So, do we think he's good again now? Or is he still overrated until he commits, at which point he becomes underrated? Just trying to keep it straight.

He will simultaneously become both under rated and his alleged attitude problems will have been a misunderstanding.

Advertisement
I've heard Beard is the best recruiter on the staff. Supposed to be a huge upgrade over Carroll. With this in mind, he's a Cane lock.

FSU doesn't want him, IDK how they are a contender.

Same thing going through my head. This is a Miami vs Auburn battle. They have NCM, Bruce, Stove, Nixon and Mullins higher on their board.

I'll gladly take him though. Great deep threat receiver.

Gator Hatar, think of a slightly taller and more physical Phillip Dorsett but a bit slower. Snelson a great deep threat receiver with physicality in his game, good in the screen game too. Would like to see him develop more in other route running areas.

LULZ at him being just "a bit" slower than Dorsett. He's significantly slower than Dorsett. Dorsett has game-changing NFL speed. Elite NFL speed.

Dead On Bruh.. He's V-Tech Too Loss! His Mom Really Don't Like Golden All That Much!

That's funny, cause in his interview when he first committed, she liked Golden and the Staff..... his uncle is Joseph Yearby and he loves KB... think we got a good chance....He was suppose to commit to V Tech this summer, but it hasnt happen..works in our favor

Advertisement
Dead On Bruh.. He's V-Tech Too Loss! His Mom Really Don't Like Golden All That Much!

That's funny, cause in his interview when he first committed, she liked Golden and the Staff..... his uncle is Joseph Yearby and he loves KB... think we got a good chance....He was suppose to commit to V Tech this summer, but it hasnt happen..works in our favor

I talk too his mom pretty much every single day.. We are real good friends from highschool. They just came back from V.tech this past weekend & he loved it plus they have fam up that way. So trust me when I say he's V.tech too lose!! Don't get me wrong she loves Miami & wants him here, but it's his decision too make.

Oh and for the record Yearby isn't as happy as us Canes may think he is! That time off he took wasn't by accident, it's more too it then a lot of people know! So he's not really helping the situation out when it comes too Dee! Just giving Ali inside info.

I talk too his mom pretty much every single day.. We are real good friends from highschool. They just came back from V.tech this past weekend & he loved it plus they have fam up that way. So trust me when I say he's V.tech too lose!! Don't get me wrong she loves Miami & wants him here, but it's his decision too make.

Oh and for the record Yearby isn't as happy as us Canes may think he is! That time off he took wasn't by accident, it's more too it then a lot of people know! So he's not really helping the situation out when it comes too Dee! Just giving Ali inside info.

Be careful ...people round here don't want to hear about Yearbys issues... They can't take the truth.

Be careful ...people round here don't want to hear about Yearbys issues... They can't take the truth.
You are a **** character

Advertisement
Gotta love South Florida high school free agency.

It's sad you all benefited from this I always thought Western had good coaches but lacked the athletes for many years... I remember watching a Western game when I was in middle school and watched you all beat some of the more talented teams.. However even at that age I knew the coaching was real... I always remembered Western hovering around .500 ball... Funny Cypress Bay took advantage of the transfers but you all did not...

Can you divulge why JY isn't so happy?

He Feels Exactly how all of us feels, that is the players aren't being use probably mainly offensive players. He says they should be averaging at least 30/40 a game with all the star players they have on offense! Yes Coley is somewhat handcuff by Golden. Coley would love too run an aggressive offense, but you know the rest too that story. And if he had too do it all over again he wouldn't be Cane!

Put it this way he was actually talk back in too coming back to Miami.. That's how bad it was!

Advertisement

He Feels Exactly how all of us feels, that is the players aren't being use probably mainly offensive players. He says they should be averaging at least 30/40 a game with all the star players they have on offense! Yes Coley is somewhat handcuff by Golden. Coley would love too run an aggressive offense, but you know the rest too that story. And if he had too do it all over again he wouldn't be Cane!

Put it this way he was actually talk back in too coming back to Miami.. That's how bad it was!

WHY IS COLEY HANDCUFFED BY GOLDEN?

Advertisement
Back