Dredrick Snelson

STA would never tell Snelson no

THEY did.....Thanks but no thanks on him brah. STA doesnt acctually NEED him, their loaded at wr anyway.
Dude gonna have to go to Flangan or stick it out at AH..who probably dont even want him.

Pretty much dude feeling himself and it backfired.

Surprised to hear that especially with Harriot there. Flangan is a better situation for him anyways since he wants a lot of touches.

At this moment there's a 0% chance he sticks and AHS and if he does it'll be miserable for both sides

Is it really? He already has offers and a state title ring. Stats aren't that big of a deal for him. At STA he'd: get coached by Chris Carter, compete with 3 other BCS D1 WRs, better DBs to practice against, play a game on ESPN against a national opponent, potentially win a national championship, and stay in a private school system with no F-cat.

He wants more touches. Part of the reason he's leaving AHS

Got it, meng. Figured he wanted more than that if he tried to get into STA and they told him no. He would be splitting targets with 3 other BCS caliber WRS.

Advertisement
I heard he was leaning towards Oregon hope he is still considering Miami

These SoFla kids always talkin' that ORE crap until they actually get out there and realize, "WTF am I doing way out here?" I think out of all the local kids who talked up ORE the only one who actually went was Tacoi Sumler and he didn't even stay past his freshmen year I think. This will be an instate battle between FSU and UM when all the dust settles IMO.

Fsu only has 2 guys they are all in on and thats nate craig and tre nixon

STA would never tell Snelson no

THEY did.....Thanks but no thanks on him brah. STA doesnt acctually NEED him, their loaded at wr anyway.
Dude gonna have to go to Flangan or stick it out at AH..who probably dont even want him.

Pretty much dude feeling himself and it backfired.

Surprised to hear that especially with Harriot there. Flangan is a better situation for him anyways since he wants a lot of touches.

At this moment there's a 0% chance he sticks and AHS and if he does it'll be miserable for both sides

Is it really? He already has offers and a state title ring. Stats aren't that big of a deal for him. At STA he'd: get coached by Chris Carter, compete with 3 other BCS D1 WRs, better DBs to practice against, play a game on ESPN against a national opponent, potentially win a national championship, and stay in a private school system with no F-cat.

He wants more touches. Part of the reason he's leaving AHS

i dont think thats the reason he's leaving ahs. Think its more to do with the attitude....

Forgot all about jit.... don't really care if he comes or goes. .. Ammon Richards is the **** don't care what anyone says the best receiver in Florida next to Craig

Over Bruce ?

Yes!

As much as i love his potential talent I don't see Bruce sticking here either.... Ahmon that boy so smooth reminds me of AJ Green. To me he should be #1 receiver priority.... just can't take the Bruce talks serious.... anybody from the University School seriously at that point.... but the thing you gotta love about ahmon is his nose for the end zone that boy stay with 6 pts in his pockets cashing in 2-3 times a game... crazy he's not heavily recruited hopefully this is one of many blessings.... Lord knows we are destined for greatness sooner or later

You know what Bruce would do to the competition that Richards plays ?

no and neither do you. competition is a factor but this kid has talent. different player then bruce and different wr spot. although richards reminds me of victor cruz alil and would like to see him in the slot.

Advertisement
Forgot all about jit.... don't really care if he comes or goes. .. Ammon Richards is the **** don't care what anyone says the best receiver in Florida next to Craig

Over Bruce ?

Yes!

As much as i love his potential talent I don't see Bruce sticking here either.... Ahmon that boy so smooth reminds me of AJ Green. To me he should be #1 receiver priority.... just can't take the Bruce talks serious.... anybody from the University School seriously at that point.... but the thing you gotta love about ahmon is his nose for the end zone that boy stay with 6 pts in his pockets cashing in 2-3 times a game... crazy he's not heavily recruited hopefully this is one of many blessings.... Lord knows we are destined for greatness sooner or later

You know what Bruce would do to the competition that Richards plays ?

The same things Richards would do if he was @ STA *shrug*

Named a top 5. Canes, UCF, FSU, Virginia Tech and Auburn.

Doubt he ends up at UCF or VT.

FSU is looking to take Nate Craig-Myers and close up their WR class, unless they can land a guy like Tre Nixon or Sam Bruce or flip Eli Stove.

Miami vs Auburn battle. He said he will decide either at the opening or at the all-American game.

Said he's looking for a Family environment and where he feels comfortable. Mentioned Kevin Beard as a factor.

If there was any decommit we could get back in the fold. It's Snelson, I've been saying it for a long time.

Miami has factors playing in here. Grew up Miami fan. His mom wants him to stay home. He is originally from Miami, he played at Booker t as a freshman. His uncle is Yearby and has like 4-5 cousins on the team.

Not saying we will land him, but yes it is a possibility. FSU was the biggest contender against Miami for Snelson.

For anyone saying the factor of him being at AH made him decommit is BS. Rumph tells his guys that Miami would be the best fit for them. Snelson was turned off by the season Miami had and he felt he committed a little too early.

Snelson will be at Flanagan this year by the way.

Last edited:
Advertisement
FSU doesn't want him, IDK how they are a contender.

Same thing going through my head. This is a Miami vs Auburn battle. They have NCM, Bruce, Stove, Nixon and Mullins higher on their board.

I'll gladly take him though. Great deep threat receiver.

Gator Hatar, think of a slightly taller and more physical Phillip Dorsett but a bit slower. Snelson a great deep threat receiver with physicality in his game, good in the screen game too. Would like to see him develop more in other route running areas.

He really could end up at ucf Geo , alont of coaches are backing off because of what they're hearing about him from heratige put it this way heratige coaches where happy he left

Same thing going through my head. This is a Miami vs Auburn battle. They have NCM, Bruce, Stove, Nixon and Mullins higher on their board.

Gator Hatar, think of a slightly taller and more physical Phillip Dorsett but a bit slower. Snelson a great deep threat receiver with physicality in his game, good in the screen game too. Would like to see him develop more in other route running areas.

Basically the Antonio Calloway of this years class? Lot of people said similar things to him last year

I know Golden Facetime with him not too long ago so we aee still recruiting him. I think stove just committed to Auburn i believe FSU dont want him.

Advertisement

I can respect that. Who's better Pie or Snelson in that playmaker role?

I can respect that. Who's better Pie or Snelson in that playmaker role?

As in terms of just pure receiver, Snelson BUT.....

In terms of taking in all aspects of what both do.

Pie is more versatile. He could be a star on either side of the ball. All-around he is better due to his versatility at WR and DB and ability on special teams, wildcat, reverses and trick plays.

Snelson as a WR wins between the two but Pie as an all-around athlete wins between the two.

If we can get one of them I would be happy. Both? Ecstatic.

Advertisement
If Snelson is at Flanagan then he will end up at Michigan along with the rest of the Bush bought and paid for crew for 2016 including the Head coach. But don't get me wrong I like the effort on Miami's part especially if BEard feels he can control Snelson he is reportedly a head case according to alot of posters on here.

I would think Miami would have a better chance with 2016 WR Keyshawn "Pie" young or the WR from Marion county

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back