Dredrick Snelson

Advertisement
If he is down to St. thomas and Flanagan, he has to choose to Flanagan. Spoke to a St thomas coach at spring game last week and he said they told Snelson they were full.

Wow. No room for a top 10 WR in the country? I know they are stacked and scholies might be limited but STA could always use more weapons as they found out last year when they played Don Bosco. State titles are not enough for a school like this anymore, they should be going for national titles at this point and they could use a guy like Snelson. Either way I just hope he ends up a Cane.

If he is down to St. thomas and Flanagan, he has to choose to Flanagan. Spoke to a St thomas coach at spring game last week and he said they told Snelson they were full.

Wow. No room for a top 10 WR in the country? I know they are stacked and scholies might be limited but STA could always use more weapons as they found out last year when they played Don Bosco. State titles are not enough for a school like this anymore, they should be going for national titles at this point and they could use a guy like Snelson. Either way I just hope he ends up a Cane.

He might want to head up to IMG Academy, they could use another good WR! But that is very interesting that STA told him no!

Go canes

Last edited:

He might want to head up to IMG Academy, they could use another good WR! But that is very interesting that STA told him no!

Go canes

STA would never tell Snelson no

Go canes

even with his rumored attitude?

Advertisement

Go canes

THEY did.....Thanks but no thanks on him brah. STA doesnt acctually NEED him, their loaded at wr anyway.
Dude gonna have to go to Flangan or stick it out at AH..who probably dont even want him.

Pretty much dude feeling himself and it backfired.

Thanks for all the 411 in this thread. Hopefully the young man learns from this potential double serving of humble pie.

Go Canes

Go canes

THEY did.....Thanks but no thanks on him brah. STA doesnt acctually NEED him, their loaded at wr anyway.
Dude gonna have to go to Flangan or stick it out at AH..who probably dont even want him.

Surprised to hear that especially with Harriot there. Flangan is a better situation for him anyways since he wants a lot of touches.

At this moment there's a 0% chance he sticks and AHS and if he does it'll be miserable for both sides

Go canes

Surprised to hear that especially with Harriot there. Flangan is a better situation for him anyways since he wants a lot of touches.

At this moment there's a 0% chance he sticks and AHS and if he does it'll be miserable for both sides

Is it really? He already has offers and a state title ring. Stats aren't that big of a deal for him. At STA he'd: get coached by Chris Carter, compete with 3 other BCS D1 WRs, better DBs to practice against, play a game on ESPN against a national opponent, potentially win a national championship, and stay in a private school system with no F-cat.

Advertisement
Forgot all about jit.... don't really care if he comes or goes. .. Ammon Richards is the **** don't care what anyone says the best receiver in Florida next to Craig

Over Bruce ?

Yes!

As much as i love his potential talent I don't see Bruce sticking here either.... Ahmon that boy so smooth reminds me of AJ Green. To me he should be #1 receiver priority.... just can't take the Bruce talks serious.... anybody from the University School seriously at that point.... but the thing you gotta love about ahmon is his nose for the end zone that boy stay with 6 pts in his pockets cashing in 2-3 times a game... crazy he's not heavily recruited hopefully this is one of many blessings.... Lord knows we are destined for greatness sooner or later

Last edited:

Go canes

Is it really? He already has offers and a state title ring. Stats aren't that big of a deal for him. At STA he'd: get coached by Chris Carter, compete with 3 other BCS D1 WRs, better DBs to practice against, play a game on ESPN against a national opponent, potentially win a national championship, and stay in a private school system with no F-cat.

Im going to say it again in a different way...STA DOESNT WANT HIM. He has no choice in the matter from what i heard.

Advertisement
Deerfield is a darkhorse here....they have been talking. Him and Cavin would be deadly.

Go canes

He wants more touches. Part of the reason he's leaving AHS

Advertisement
Bet its STA. Easier for his credits to transfer over from private to private and he wont have to take the FCAT to graduate. Plus lets be frank here, his profile will increase dramatically by playing at STA. Those guys play on TV at least 3-4 times a year. (combined national and local TV) Flanagan is a great local school but unless hes got homeboys that he just really wants to play with there, don't know why he would make that move.

At Flangan he can get a lot more touches and that's important for him so we'll see. Both teams could probably win states without him

Flanagan might not even win district much less states, but he's not really going to help much with the real issues that they have right now.

I think he ends up at Flanagan. I remember there was rumors a while back he would come back to the Miami area. Like back to Booker T. but nothing ever came about it.

The only real high profile WR on the Flanagan roster is Clevan Thomas Jr for 2017 and up and coming 2018 WR Marvin Alexander

Honestly AH doesn't use Snelson that well.

If we could get Snelson back in the class I'm all for it. As someone said up above. Yes I believe a Miami vs FSU battle when the dust settles. This is one of the few decommits that can actually end up back in the class and it's not that common.

Lot of things connect Snelson back to Miami. An uncle and cousins on the team, growing up in Miami and growing up a fan of Miami(even though that doesn't matter in some situations), his mom wants him at Miami as well but we all know sometimes that plays in or against favor for us. His recruitment is far from over.

For anyone saying he decommitted because of being at AH. That's false. He was turned off by the season we had, big reason to why he decommitted.

Last edited:
Thing is STA is loaded up and it's nice to share the ball around but between Bruce, Irvin Jr., Grimes and Harley. Only so many touches people can get.

Snelson could be the main focus in the Flanagan offense, opposite Clevan Thomas Jr. and Pearson in the slot and up and coming 2018 Marvin Alexander.

Advertisement
Back