Dredrick Snelson

dont want him.

Other fish in south florida to fry.

Realize he is coached by a former um player who had no interest/ or fight to keep him around in Rumph.

He aint that good to risk a schollie on. I would rather wait for one of the seniors to blow up in s.fla than recruit him.

Advertisement
+1

dont want him.

Other fish in south florida to fry.

Realize he is coached by a former um player who had no interest/ or fight to keep him around in Rumph.

He aint that good to risk a schollie on. I would rather wait for one of the seniors to blow up in s.fla than recruit him.

I would take him back. Snelson is talented as ****. He literally made Gibson look like a QB lst yr. State maybe loaded but are they really looking our way. Only WR ill take over him is Freddie Swain or Nate Craig Meyers. Swain is another Travis Rudolph.

The state sure is loaded, but would anyone be surprised if Bruce and Richards bolt considering the season most expect us to have? When it comes to preventing decommitments and landing top skill talent from our own backyard, this staff has failed constantly. ****, Bruce may very well be UF-bound regardless of what we do this season because of his relationship with Scarlett.

If the next coach feels he can get Snelson to stop being a headcase, then I'd have no problem with trying to get him back. Especially since #SWAG16 is likely to crumble down the stretch unless the admin goes against everything it has done for a decade and finally chooses to spend to contend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back