Dredrick Snelson

he must've saw all those white blonde chicks on campus up there. is it worth it? he's gonna freeze his testes off in the winter.

Ain't takin a shot at u valid but y is it everyone's scared of the cold like das a big deal, like this the stone age n ****. I cud careless for da cold or heat wudnt matter to me.

Advertisement
he must've saw all those white blonde chicks on campus up there. is it worth it? he's gonna freeze his testes off in the winter.

Ain't takin a shot at u valid but y is it everyone's scared of the cold like das a big deal, like this the stone age n ****. I cud careless for da cold or heat wudnt matter to me.

It matters to my ***, I loathe the cold.

Well VaTech is out for Snelson they accepted a commitment from 2016 WR Phil Patterson yesterday so they are full now at WR for the 2016 class.

Free Article
https://virginiatech.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1787959

Patterson Goes With VT
By Jason Stamm August 1, 2015

It turns out that one visit was all that Bayside (Va.) three-star wide receiver Phil Patterson needed to make his decision.

In an announcement this afternoon at his school, Patterson announced that he'd made his commitment to Virginia Tech. The Hokies were the choice out of a top seven that also included Tennessee, Duke, Wake Forest, Old Dominion, North Carolina and Penn State.

Patterson, Rivals.com's No. 86 wide receiver, made his final visit before announcing last weekend to Virginia Tech, where he was on hand for Beamer's BBQ, as well as the Hokies' recruiting camp on Sunday. That visit was also the first time he'd been to Blacksburg.

"When we first got here, we took a little tour of the campus and I loved it," Patterson said at the end of the visit. "I loved everything about it, how it's set up, how calm it is. We also got to do some activities with the coaches and stuff like that. Overall, it was a good experience."

Patterson was recruited primarily by assistant coach Zohn Burden. That recruitment actually began when Burden was still on staff at Old Dominion before he joined Virginia Tech in January.

Patterson is the No. 15 commitment for the Hokies in the 2016 class and their fourth wide receiver commitment. He joins Mount Tabor (NC) three-star Divine Deablo, Hylton (Va.) three-star Eric Kumah and Hanahan (SC) three-star Samuel Denmark.

yeah but we talking about a kid from south florida. he probably never seen snow before. A winter in Minnesota is gonna shake that boy to his core.

im from up North and I definitely would go to school in the South. I played in it and its hard for anyone to get motivated to play in snow, 15 degree weather and negative wind chill. Winters here are brutal - degrees and miles of snow. He'll notice and come to his senses

Advertisement
I played my college ball about 20 minutes outside of Syracuse.

That cold **** will have a Florida boy not wanting to leave his dorm. It's miserable. And every bit of contact on the football field hurts twice as much.

Our team was loaded with kids from Florida and we all hated it.

Had friends and former players that have played up north. I haven't heard any complaints from those that I know that went to BIG10 schools. They're not crazy about the cold, but they had a lot of fun in places like Madison, Columbus, Minneapolis, etc...

Had friends and former players that have played up north. I haven't heard any complaints from those that I know that went to BIG10 schools. They're not crazy about the cold, but they had a lot of fun in places like Madison, Columbus, Minneapolis, etc...

It's not bad if you're actually playing.

Being on the sidelines is when it's annoying.

minnesota-gopher-chicks-take-selfies-during-the-wisconsin-game.gif

314374_10150453281807392_264241842_n.jpg

2510c4a5b0d3bdec462cf677566759a3.jpg

Dude hasn't even visited MPLS

Advertisement
If your not used to a big strong midwesr farm girl, then he could hurt.

For instance that chick in the white outfit looks like she has put a few guys to sleep from exhaustion with those hips and thighs good lord.

Go Canes

Sounds like Ithaca, Ny. An **** yeah it is.cold.there. An people don't take into account the lake affect weather which is compounded when the wcold air comes south from canada.

Go Canes

That cold **** will have a Florida boy not wanting to leave his dorm. It's miserable. And every bit ofcontact on the football field hurts twice as much.

I grew up on Ithaca. Playing sports in that cold is less enjoyable than playing where its warmer, but the big problem is living there 24/7.

There's something on Canesport about him saying 40% he'll be Cane. Even if ain't Miami he's not sticking with Minnesota

Advertisement
He needs keep his mouth shut and be happy Minnesota accepted his commitment. If he wants to look around he needs to do it quietly. I love how he is trying to use Miami having continued interest in him, to leverage other schools to revisit his recruitment with commitable offers.

This is becoming sad at this point for the young man, I hope he can trully learn from this and get his stuff together an who knows maybe there will be a spot open later in Miami's class for him if he learns to look at the big long term picture. Where are the adults in his life that should be guiding him or slapping fire out his *** when he is acting how he his currently?

Go Canes

Last edited:
I still want Snelson. According to heritage people, He's a headcase and has no respect for authority but we need talent like him. Our wrs have been getting slower and less explosive these past two classes. I'm willing to take the chance and give our coaches an opportunity to humble him.

Advertisement
I still want Snelson. According to heritage people, He's a headcase and has no respect for authority but we need talent like him. Our wrs have been getting slower and less explosive these past two classes. I'm willing to take the chance and give our coaches an opportunity to humble him.

Agree

That cold **** will have a Florida boy not wanting to leave his dorm. It's miserable. And every bit of contact on the football field hurts twice as much.

Grew up in S. Fl. My 1st college cold weather game was 1st time i saw snow. You dont know what your in for until you experience it. Hitting someone, taking a hit is just brutal and and much more painful when not used to it. Not to mention layering kills your speed elusiveness. Its why Big10 premise is on size, strength and not speed and agility.

Last edited:

Worst case, you kick his *** out.

And KB is the man to get him straight.... and like i said before, his uncle is Joesph Yearby..now that Yearby is back and all his issues seem to be resolved personally... it would be great to have family behind him to keep him in line

Advertisement
Back