Don't want Mario, boatraced by Utah?

Advertisement
F that I want a coach who can recruit straight trench bullies ( and their Mama's by default). Mario gonna have UM'S parents lounge stack with plumper dimes!!

6b70c1f36f678e0e80d8ff88d6f1e1cc.jpg

#ThickThighsMakeBigLives

Go Canes
Holy Sh*t...Is that Robert Newhouse's daughter??

The guy has been down 6+ starters all season. He has a RB at QB. He’s completely turned around that program, they were 4-8 & 7-6 in the two seasons before he took over.

We’re not getting the perfect coach. His resume would be the best one any of our incoming coaches have ever had.

The guy has been down 6+ starters all season. He has a RB at QB. He’s completely turned around that program, they were 4-8 & 7-6 in the two seasons before he took over.

We’re not getting the perfect coach. His resume would be the best one any of our incoming coaches have ever had.
Sorry. Not buying it when the biggest strength being sold is stacking chips and recruiting……

I get your point but how many excellent coaches have losses like that on their resume with CFB playoff ramifications on the line?

everyone loses, but great coaches don't lose like that when the game was that important
I think his team overachieved a little bit and is finding their level. The QB room is a mess (which falls on him).

Advertisement
Y’all really are something else. I wouldn’t be shocked if they said the same thing about Saban, Urban, Dabo, etc. Was it a bad loss? Sure but you ****ers want a coach that has won 10 natties and is 150-0 as a coach and has an average margin of victory of 70 points. Guess what? That person doesn’t exist and if they did they wouldn’t be coming here.

How about we get a coach here who can recruit like a **** and take us to the ACCCG more often than not.

Advertisement
His qb is Anthony brown, relax. This is better fit us anyway, we get our answer on mario or kiffin a lot sooner now that he don’t have the excuse of worrying about the playoffs
Why is that his QB?

His strength is recruiting. Has a young guy - why not play him? - favors veterans that are lesser players?

I want a coach who has never lost a game.
It’s not about that and it’s a coward comment. You want a coach who can win and build back to a championship program but yet pine for a guy who CONSTANTLY loses to way less talented teams? Isn’t that the problem with the guys we’ve had?

What makes you think Mario can do any better than what he has shown?

Advertisement
“Miami should not be losing by 31 to [insert ACC Utah equivalent]4 years into this staff”…..

Someone explain why we won’t be saying this 👆🏼

I think that’s all anyone asking questions about Mario really wants to know.

Is this a joke about Kiffin having no restrictions at all while at USC? Lmaoooo. He was hit with major sanctions from the Carroll era. Legit sanctions, not the Golden era cloud with a measly 9 scholly losses.

USC sanctions that Kiffin dealt with while HC there: 2 year bowl ban, vacated victories, 30 SCHOLLY LOSSES over a 3 year period. And the man still went 28-15 with some of the toughest sanctions ever handed out to a football program. I remember how small his recruiting classes were…they were in the 10-15 range, but he always pulled studs regardless.

You lost me at no restrictions homie. Gotta get the facts first.
The real Miami sanctions and the USC sanctions were brutal. It’s weird it happened to two private universities…

Advertisement
Why is that his QB?

His strength is recruiting. Has a young guy - why not play him? - favors veterans that are lesser players?
This is exactly what I'm concerned about as well. Anthony Brown was his QB last season also. Given how well he recruits, why hasn't he solved the QB situation in 2 seasons?

He lost on purpose so he can start here earlier!

In all seriousness, bad loss with so much on the line. However, that Oregon team with that QB is a 10-2/9-3 type team IMO. Those losses have to come from somewhere…

They will probably face Utah again in the PAC12 championship. What then?

hopefully it goes better than this game did, if he loses again... well then you got people here that refuse to accept reality because he's a miami guy, w/e the fck that means anymore

Is this a joke about Kiffin having no restrictions at all while at USC? Lmaoooo. He was hit with major sanctions from the Carroll era. Legit sanctions, not the Golden era cloud with a measly 9 scholly losses.

USC sanctions that Kiffin dealt with while HC there: 2 year bowl ban, vacated victories, 30 SCHOLLY LOSSES over a 3 year period. And the man still went 28-15 with some of the toughest sanctions ever handed out to a football program. I remember how small his recruiting classes were…they were in the 10-15 range, but he always pulled studs regardless.

You lost me at no restrictions homie. Gotta get the facts first.
Facts! I guess homie forgot about the trouble that the Pete Carrol era left behind, for that program.

Advertisement
Back