Don't want Mario, boatraced by Utah?

Advertisement
I expected them to lose. Oregon’s biggest issue is that they haven’t recruited a good QB.

Mario would inherit a much better QB room here, and there are some big-name QBs on the horizon (Tyler Aronson among them) who he will have a great shot at signing.
Oregon's "biggest issue" as you acknowledge ("they haven't recruited a good QB") presupposes a bigger problem than managing a team without one: 4 years and supposed to be great at recruiting, and hasn't "recruited a good QB" isn't an excuse or a mere reason to justify an expectation to lose against Utah; it's a problem...

I expected them to lose. Oregon’s biggest issue is that they haven’t recruited a good QB.

Mario would inherit a much better QB room here, and there are some big-name QBs on the horizon (Tyler Aronson among them) who he will have a great shot at signing.
Do you favor Aronson or Adrian Posse from Pace in 2024?

Advertisement
Mario @ UM = Richt @ UGA circa 2005-2009 for me. He'd have us consistently in the top 15, mostly 9-10 win seasons, and flirting with the playoffs. He'd also provide us with head-scratching, heart-wrenching losses at the worst possible time to knock us out of any real championship discussion. Is that enough? Right now given our past cluster****ery it might be.

Just my opinion having watched both coaches fairly closely.

Advertisement
His qb is Anthony brown, relax. This is better fit us anyway, we get our answer on mario or kiffin a lot sooner now that he don’t have the excuse of worrying about the playoffs
What coincidence he's the worst QB @ oregon in 2 decades....

As I said in multiple threads, I did watch the oregon utah game last night and had planned on watching it in it's entirety. Is this what "utah does to people?"

like has been said many times before on here, mario brings nothing schematically to a football team. He's a cot dayum recruiter and that's it because last night that's all I saw. I watched a large part of that game, whomever that utah coach is was coaching circles around this guy. Hard nosed physically dominant team?? That's what he's supposed to bring here? Utah completely shut down their run game, and oregons defense looked absolutely gassed on just the second drive by utah.

I wanted kiffin a tad bit more than mario because I think he can coach better, I would have been alright with either but kiffin was the guy to me. After tonight, I don't want this dude anywhere near this program lol. Their entire season has been fools gold, barely beating 4 different teams by around 1 possession on average.

They got manhandled in all phases of the game, that was the most uninspiring game I've watched in quite some time.
What if he turns around and beats the brakes off them in the PAC 12 title game?

Advertisement
Cristobal does have his QB, he’s a freshman (going to be really good IMO).

Also whoever said Lane to UF could happen I need you to delete that post because the thought of that makes me sick to my stomach

Advertisement
We should just keep Manny.
Mario is about recruiting, culture and discipline. Those are three things Manny has proven he can’t do, outside of coaching, at the highest level. Manny has had seven years. The kids don’t trust this staff anymore. The high school coaches don’t trust or like this staff anymore. Outside of Likens, Simpson, TRob and Lashlee, we don’t have good coaches. That’s not an elite staff. Manny doesn’t have the reputation or connections to get one. Not only is it the perfect time to move on, but it’s the perfect time for a Mario. He can do here what Kirby has done at Georgia, stack chips. It’s our time again to shine and he’s the right guy. I’ll take him gladly. Manny is in over his head. It’s time for him to go away.

F that I want a coach who can recruit straight trench bullies ( and their Mama's by default). Mario gonna have UM'S parents lounge stack with plumper dimes!!

6b70c1f36f678e0e80d8ff88d6f1e1cc.jpg

#ThickThighsMakeBigLives

Go Canes
Now THATS thiccccc.

I wanna rub cocoa butter on dem legs and eat steak eggs and grits with her now...

Sauce? Asking for me.

“Miami should not be losing by 31 to [insert ACC Utah equivalent]4 years into this staff”…..

Someone explain why we won’t be saying this 👆🏼

I think that’s all anyone asking questions about Mario really wants to know.
Never have to worry about that with Lane. He's never stayed anywhere for four years.

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

Advertisement
Back