Don't shoot the messenger (Tracy Howard Update)

"Just got off the phone with @deonbushlive2b....MAN WE ARE GOING TO DO SOME BIG THINGS n COLLEGE....we not only a team but we a family...."

Duke

Advertisement
I understand why some of y'all feel like we're being trolled, but lets look at this for a sec-
1. Tracy is likely to start as soon as he steps on our campus
2. He's a SoFla kid. Grew up in the area.
3. Duke, Deon, Malcolm and the rest of the young'ns he's known for years. These kids are tight.
4. Pops got love for The U.
5. The staff has put in WORK with Tracy and his family.

It's possible that we're being trolled, but it's just as likely that he really wants to be here.

/I've been sucked in by the hype
//tried to fight it but it won

Los, I feel you bro, but what has always been the common denominator with Howard throughout his entire recruiting process? Hope I'm worng though.

True enough, but I have faith in GoldenAl. He and this staff have IT.

104.jpg

Can't believe this one until the ink is dry. Feels like a big set up for disappointment. Still more than 24 hours away so I don't think much that is accurate has been leaked. Just my opinion. Will be ecstatic is this happens but I'm saying Gator and thanks for Golden for at least getting us in this fight.

Advertisement
I understand why some of y'all feel like we're being trolled, but lets look at this for a sec-
3. Duke, Deon, Malcolm and the rest of the young'ns he's known for years. These kids are tight.

It's possible that we're being trolled, but it's just as likely that he really wants to be here.

Los, I feel you bro, but what has always been the common denominator with Howard throughout his entire recruiting process? Hope I'm worng though.

104.jpg

Ajax...you fantastic SOB.......thats incredible. Well done.

104.jpg

I literally just spit my Kool-aid all over my monitor.....thanks alot!

I'll believe it when I see it.

I've seen this movie way too many times only to be disappointed by the ending.

I'm trying to stick with this too.

/but I want to believe
//I really really want to believe
///it'll be different this time, right?

Advertisement
I know, I feel the same way. It's like a disease, everyone around you is infected or getting infected and jumping off the cliff and theres nothing you could do since you're already at the bottom of the cliff.

Advertisement
So do you think Howard will throw our hat on the floor or do you think he will be more respectful when he picks UF?

The interwebz don't have sources. The interwebz source is the interwebz. JCSuckbutts source is Cityboy. UF mod's source is JCSuckbutts. Manny's source is ll the above.

The trolls are winning convincingly.

I would short the **** out this enthusiasm...

Advertisement
The interwebz don't have sources. The interwebz source is the interwebz. JCSuckbutts source is Cityboy. UF mod's source is JCSuckbutts. Manny's source is ll the above.

The trolls are winning convincingly.

I would short the **** out this enthusiasm...

I hope nobody is near my office when Howard picks UF on Wednesday. I've allowed myself to believe. And when the inevitable Howard to UF happens, staplers will be a-flyin'.

Advertisement
Back