Don't shoot the messenger (Tracy Howard Update)

Epic troll job by all the outlets involved.

for real. who the **** could leak this info other than tracy or the coaching staff over at UF? no one.

and who of those two would leak that conversation? neither.

not attacking the OP, but i'm not buying this for a second.

Advertisement
I can't remember being more hyped for an announcement, I wasn't too big on Brissett last year. Ray Ray was big, I didn't think we were going to get him.

I spoke with Howard tonight. He said Publix was crowded.

Luke Lewis Lake confirmed.

So that means he is coming to Miami because there is a publix right across from the campus LOL Sherlock Holmes of recruiting (thats why i dont like reading into these high school kids)

Yup just a "reliable Florida Source" David Lake just said this "I am just telling you guys what I am hearing from a reliable source from the Florida side of things" Hurry UP wed 9:35 A.M i can't take it anymore LOL

Bush said Tracy told him the visit was "alright"

Thats probably on the ONLY credible source so far.

Advertisement
Bush said Tracy told him the visit was "alright"

Thats probably on the ONLY credible source so far.

Yeah But Deon knows NOT to tip or make any sort of feeling as to where Tracy is actually gonna go that would ruin everything his friend has been building up the last few months.

I hope you guys aren't this paranoid in real life lol

But I can understand the hesitation after Shannon/Coker

Advertisement
Deon and Duke hitting each other up on Twitter needed to talk on the phone.

What do I take from this? **** is going down.

looooooooool

obvious trolling is obvious

I don't mean by the OP, I mean at the people "in the know" saying he is a Miami lean

Advertisement
Obviously Deon is trolling us too. ESPN made him do it (via the Gators via Shaiy Howard)

Did anyone here really think that uf wasnt going to make their final play with the #1 cornerback recruit in the state that had quietly named them as a favorite all year long?? Really???

That's the game.

We are all being trolled by by ESPN, Shiya, and Muschamp. The quicker you realize this, the easier it'll be for you on Wednesday.

Advertisement
College coaches call high school coaches and then they pass along a message to the kid. There are plenty of ways around it...twitter, Facebook, etc.

Advertisement
Back