Don't shoot the messenger (Tracy Howard Update)

TheUnuffSAID

GreenTree All-American
From insidetheu.com reporter David Lake

Just heard that Florida pushed hard on Tracy Howard today and spoke to him mid-day today. Florida is trying to sell Howard's relationship with DB coach Travaris Robinson, which is very good, as the reason he should pull the trigger for Florida on Signing Day. Howard ended the conversation by telling the UF coaches he is still sticking with Miami. I expect Florida to continue to try to push on Howard.

(let me know what you think this means ?)

Advertisement
Supposedly they say the recruit can call the coach *wink* *wink* But that is what the posters on insidetheu are saying. they also thought its supposed to be a dead period

Advertisement
He has kept it a secret this long i dont see him letting it out of the bag until nsd on espn.

I still think gaytor but im hoping CANE!

Advertisement
Howard couldn't say no to his boy Duke Johnson. That's how many stripes the King of Miami (Duke) has with these kids.

This dead period does not preclude phone conversations. Phone contact is allowed and can be initiated by coach or recruit.

NO in-home, at school or on campus contact allowed.

I side with the "Cane Fans Gettin Trolled" brigade. Seen this movie before.

Fap settings at full alert, however.

Advertisement
insidetheU is affiliated with ESPN?

i wonder if they have FSU and UF affiliates saying the same thing?

Howard couldn't say no to his boy Duke Johnson. That's how many stripes the King of Miami (Duke) has with these kids.

Not to mention his best friend and teammate Malcolm Lewis and other best friend Deon Bush

Advertisement
Mehhhhh. Wednesday just needs to get here so we can put all the rumors to bed.

It is nice though that we are having these types of discussions this close to signing day.

Advertisement
Back