Don't shoot the messenger (Tracy Howard Update)

Advertisement
We are all being trolled by by ESPN, Shiya, and Muschamp. The quicker you realize this, the easier it'll be for you on Wednesday.

I dont like thinking negative BUT this is the best way to approach recruiting assume being shot down and if you are you expected it. BUT if not, and the recruit picks the U you are exuberant and flabbergasted by this astonishing recruit that picked []_[]S

jcshurburt national recruiter tweets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jcshurburtt JC Shurburtt
@ andyreno Hamilton- RU, Howard- Miami, Agholor/Williams- USC

jcshurburtt JC Shurburtt @
@ Knight2327 I don't think it is, but I've learned not to count the # Canes out.

jcshurburtt JC Shurburtt
That's not a prediction ( # Gators losing all four) just something I was looking at. These things are never as bad/good as they seem.

My wife's cousin whose husband works at UiF says Howard told him he was strongly considering going to the U but could be persuaded to switch to UiF if the pri¢e was right. Just going by what I heard through the grapevine.

This is total bull****bytheway.

Advertisement

Manny_Navarro Manny Navarro

Not predicting #Miramar DB Tracy Howard picks #UM (plenty of time before NSD), but heard tonight #UF staff not confident

2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Advertisement
Does anyone else feel ashamed about how frequently they have logged into here and grassy over the last few days?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like we're getting trolled. I doubt there's going to much that's credible before NSD. Just hold on to your seat and enjoy the ride.

Advertisement
Back