Don't shoot the messenger (Tracy Howard Update)

Advertisement
our mod thinks howard to miami too, just said it in chat

Toke, you make it so hard for me to absolutely hate the Gators. You good people, I can't rub it in with you bringin this news. Appreciate the word though. Thanks.

Sounds like we're getting trolled. I doubt there's going to much that's credible before NSD. Just hold on to your seat and enjoy the ride.

It's taking away from my SW:TOR time, but **** it, we might get TRACY HOWARD!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Amazing how tweeter has impacted the sports news world.

This has the feel of Grudengate lite.

Advertisement
The Howard's job is complete. They have everybody thinking he is choosing the Canes when he puts the Gator hat on.

our mod thinks howard to miami too, just said it in chat

Just so I am on topic. That is very exciting news but I dont think it will happen....

46.gif
LoL now thats funny :D

I understand why some of y'all feel like we're being trolled, but lets look at this for a sec-
1. Tracy is likely to start as soon as he steps on our campus
2. He's a SoFla kid. Grew up in the area.
3. Duke, Deon, Malcolm and the rest of the young'ns he's known for years. These kids are tight.
4. Pops got love for The U.
5. The staff has put in WORK with Tracy and his family.

It's possible that we're being trolled, but it's just as likely that he really wants to be here.

/I've been sucked in by the hype
//tried to fight it but it won

Advertisement
I understand why some of y'all feel like we're being trolled, but lets look at this for a sec-
3. Duke, Deon, Malcolm and the rest of the young'ns he's known for years. These kids are tight.

It's possible that we're being trolled, but it's just as likely that he really wants to be here.

Los, I feel you bro, but what has always been the common denominator with Howard throughout his entire recruiting process? Hope I'm worng though.

Advertisement
****. Unbelievable. I just talked to someone in the know. He knows all these kids...looks like Howards ours. City pride and family has done it

Miami everything.

The Howard's job is complete. They have everybody thinking he is choosing the Canes when he puts the Gator hat on.

yep you nailed it

Dwight Howard has a better chance of going to Miami than Tracey Howard

Los, I feel you bro, but what has always been the common denominator with Howard throughout his entire recruiting process? Hope I'm worng though.

True enough, but I have faith in GoldenAl. He and this staff have IT.

Advertisement
Back