Don't shoot the messenger (Tracy Howard Update)

wheres Lake Lewis when you need him

105.jpg

Advertisement
The interwebz don't have sources. The interwebz source is the interwebz. JCSuckbutts source is Cityboy. UF mod's source is JCSuckbutts. Manny's source is ll the above.

The trolls are winning convincingly.

yep agree with this

I dont even get excited about any of this anymore. The theatrics have annoyed me. Ill look at who they signed on signing day and see from there. no need to fret over some 17 year olds decision.

i dont think were getting him either, but if he signs on signing day ill start caring then.

Advertisement
I understand why some of y'all feel like we're being trolled, but lets look at this for a sec-
1. Tracy is likely to start as soon as he steps on our campus
2. He's a SoFla kid. Grew up in the area.
3. Duke, Deon, Malcolm and the rest of the young'ns he's known for years. These kids are tight.
4. Pops got love for The U.
5. The staff has put in WORK with Tracy and his family.

It's possible that we're being trolled, but it's just as likely that he really wants to be here.

/I've been sucked in by the hype
//tried to fight it but it won

I'm all in. this is not ShanCokers team anymore

Advertisement
If he comes he comes, if he doesnt he doesnt. We'll be fine no matter who we have. I stopped caring about recruiting in 2005 or so and honestly dont miss it at all since the last 6-7 proved that no matter how highly ranked our class is if the corch sux it doesnt matter one iota who we sign.

If he comes he comes. If he doesnt then #$#$%#@# #$%$# %$#%% @@@#^& $^&*^% $%^&$ $$ #^$$ && $$^ %#

I don't think the kid is 100% sure right now. Typically, they tend to fall back on the one they feel safer with. Considering UF has been the rumored top pick for god knows how long, then I would venture a guess and say it's UF.

Advertisement
I've been conditioned by Shannon and Coker to expect nothing on NSD but disappointment and frustration. My feelings say UM, but my head is telling me the 'turds. He's talked big about them thru the whole process. I expect him to pick them, but if AG gets this kid in the fold, I'll happily munch all the crow in the world.

Florida has a good defense but the Gator fans aren't too pleased with Muschamp.(I'm a gator trust me). If you can believe it the far more stable place is Miami. If the Gators have another 6 win season or 7 wins they might railroad him out of there.

Advertisement
Florida has a good defense but the Gator fans aren't too pleased with Muschamp.(I'm a gator trust me). If you can believe it the far more stable place is Miami. If the Gators have another 6 win season or 7 wins they might railroad him out of there.

hole up!!

hole up!!

how the **** you got a "canes" in your user name but say you're a **** gatuh?

kiss my ***

Advertisement
Back