dont hire mario

Bruh…. Not an alpha type? Either you don’t really know anything about Mario or you just trolling. Listen I like Lane, too. But Mario definitely has the type of personality we need leading us. You can’t have toughness without discipline. He’ll bring both back to this program. Along with accountability.
Exactly lol. Wtf?

Advertisement
Bunch of cucks in here that don't know what REALLY is the best personality for a head coach. You want a Gamma or especially an Omega. You want someone either completely disinterested in women or optimally very bitter toward them. This allows for COMPLETE focus on football and it can often keep everyone around them sharp as they're in constant fear of a mass shooting event.

View attachment 158431
This is classic, now someone can take this chart and try to classify CIS posters by their content.

This is classic, now someone can take this chart and try to classify CIS posters by their content.
We'd probably have to incorporate the Autism spectrum into that classification process too.

Advertisement
i said the same about Richt. Mario wont work here. Of all the successful coaches we have had, they all share the same characteristic. ALPHA. Each one was without question an unbending, dominant personality. Mario will be a step up from what we have had. But it will end in disappointment. He's no ALPHA. We need a guy who is gonna hurt feelings and spit zero bull****. Hardcore discipline. Our next Coach needs to be an assassin and a tyrant. Mario will fall short

My pick is Kiffin.
He would run the Coastal division almost every year. Mix in some acc championships. I also think some playoff appearances.

Dont hire Mario.

Have at me!
Nuanced and profound

I think Brian Kelly would do well here. I just wonder if he would start to recruit more athletic QBs, instead of what he recruits now

1634752665689.gif

Herman is still my realistic pick. Yes I like Mario but I don't think he comes. I really don't think Kiffin would work here. People won't give him time and I think he would be looking for a better job after 3 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back