dont hire mario

verobeachcane

Recruit
Banned
i said the same about Richt. Mario wont work here. Of all the successful coaches we have had, they all share the same characteristic. ALPHA. Each one was without question an unbending, dominant personality. Mario will be a step up from what we have had. But it will end in disappointment. He's no ALPHA. We need a guy who is gonna hurt feelings and spit zero bull****. Hardcore discipline. Our next Coach needs to be an assassin and a tyrant. Mario will fall short

My pick is Kiffin.
He would run the Coastal division almost every year. Mix in some acc championships. I also think some playoff appearances.

Dont hire Mario.

Have at me!

Advertisement
i said the same about Richt. Mario wont work here. Of all the successful coaches we have had, they all share the same characteristic. ALPHA. Each one was without question an unbending, dominant personality. Mario will be a step up from what we have had. But it will end in disappointment. He's no ALPHA. We need a guy who is gonna hurt feelings and spit zero bull****. Hardcore discipline. Our next Coach needs to be an assassin and a tyrant. Mario will fall short

My pick is Kiffin.
He would run the Coastal division almost every year. Mix in some acc championships. I also think some playoff appearances.

Dont hire Mario.

Have at me!

You hate cubans..... 😉

Advertisement
Not saying Mario is perfect but one thing for certain is that he is an Alpha type personality. You lost all credibility there, just another poster looking for attention.
“Intense” is the word most often used by people he’s worked with. I’m no expert, but I think intense is 2 levels beyond alpha.

Advertisement

My pick is Kiffin.

Dont hire Mario.

Have at me!
He'd get us rhe death penalty

Attachments

• 4A13F413-AC1F-488E-A25A-03128D41C273.jpeg
    4A13F413-AC1F-488E-A25A-03128D41C273.jpeg
    445.4 KB · Views: 19

My pick is Kiffin.

Dont hire Mario.

Have at me!
Love It Good Job GIF by America's Next Top Model

Advertisement
Lane Kiffin's coaching record:

Tennessee: 7-6
USC: 8-5
USC: 10-2
USC: 7-6
USC: 3-2
FAU: 11-3
FAU: 5-7
FAU: 11-3
Ole Miss: 5-5

He left Tennessee after one year, got fired from USC after 3 years, got kicked out of Bama after less than a season for taking another job at FAU, left them to go coach Ole Miss and here we are. What do you think he would do here? Because my take is best case he's gone in 3 years and worst case is he destroys the program for good. You're making a deal with the devil with Kiffin and the devil always gets the better end.

Advertisement

My pick is Kiffin.

Dont hire Mario.

Have at me!
Bruh…. Not an alpha type? Either you don’t really know anything about Mario or you just trolling. Listen I like Lane, too. But Mario definitely has the type of personality we need leading us. You can’t have toughness without discipline. He’ll bring both back to this program. Along with accountability.

Nothing will be done for (2) more years , not even a vote of confidence tells you not happening anytime soon.

Advertisement
Back