dont hire mario

Advertisement
BRIAN KELLY….

Fact is ND made it to the national championship game in recent years with only 3 or 4 five star players. That is incredible. Most playoff teams have at or close to double digits. And last year they tore through the acc like tissue paper. It's an interesting story how he turned it around after a 4 win season a few years back. He essentially put his ego aside and realized that he needed to scrap everything on both sides of the ball and start over. He admitted his system had failed and installed a new offensive system and new defensive system. Didn't double down and say, "my system is fine, the players just aren't executing. " A couple season later he was playing in the national championship game. He's an excellent coach. He'll also literally murder people who displease him.

i said the same about Richt. Mario wont work here. Of all the successful coaches we have had, they all share the same characteristic. ALPHA. Each one was without question an unbending, dominant personality. Mario will be a step up from what we have had. But it will end in disappointment. He's no ALPHA. We need a guy who is gonna hurt feelings and spit zero bull****. Hardcore discipline. Our next Coach needs to be an assassin and a tyrant. Mario will fall short

My pick is Kiffin.
He would run the Coastal division almost every year. Mix in some acc championships. I also think some playoff appearances.

Dont hire Mario.

Have at me!
Hahaha have you ever talked to or met Mario? He’s a straight up psychopath. He destroyed his office after a loss. Every thing in the office was broken, including the furniture. He threatened to “kick that midgets ***, if he ever ran into him”. He was talking about Saben and he was hired at Alabama a week later. His players love him and are terrified to get on his bad side. You’re buying Mario, not selling him in your post. He’s an alpha if there ever was one. The knock on Mario, similar to Butch, is that he’s not a great in game/game day coach. That’s a legitimate concern. His coordinators will be a huge piece of his success or failure. He’s a great recruiter too fwiw

Advertisement
El O El
Idk if he will win a natty.
But I don’t know any betas that will choke a coach cause he cut in line during a recruiting visit and then go tell the AD to Fck off and then bounce the next day to take a job with the devil.

Bunch of cucks in here that don't know what REALLY is the best personality for a head coach. You want a Gamma or especially an Omega. You want someone either completely disinterested in women or optimally very bitter toward them. This allows for COMPLETE focus on football and it can often keep everyone around them sharp as they're in constant fear of a mass shooting event.

Screenshot_20211020-131618_Chrome.jpg

Lane Kiffin's coaching record:

Tennessee: 7-6
USC: 8-5
USC: 10-2
USC: 7-6
USC: 3-2
FAU: 11-3
FAU: 5-7
FAU: 11-3
Ole Miss: 5-5

He left Tennessee after one year, got fired from USC after 3 years, got kicked out of Bama after less than a season for taking another job at FAU, left them to go coach Ole Miss and here we are. What do you think he would do here? Because my take is best case he's gone in 3 years and worst case is he destroys the program for good. You're making a deal with the devil with Kiffin and the devil always gets the better end.
Little over the top with that one. We are last in the ACC. You could say the same thing about any coach not named Saban. No idea how it will work out with any of the potential candidates.

Advertisement
Kiffin is such an alpha, USC left his a$$ on the tarmac after firing him to catch a cab somewhere instead of riding back to the facility with the team and letting him go home in his own car with some decency. What a savage the guy is.

i said the same about Richt. Mario wont work here. Of all the successful coaches we have had, they all share the same characteristic. ALPHA. Each one was without question an unbending, dominant personality. Mario will be a step up from what we have had. But it will end in disappointment. He's no ALPHA. We need a guy who is gonna hurt feelings and spit zero bull****. Hardcore discipline. Our next Coach needs to be an assassin and a tyrant. Mario will fall short

My pick is Kiffin.
He would run the Coastal division almost every year. Mix in some acc championships. I also think some playoff appearances.

Dont hire Mario.

Have at me!
Good thing they didn’t listen to you the first time lol

Advertisement

My pick is Kiffin.

Dont hire Mario.

Have at me!
Yes, let's bring in a career grifter and drifter. He'll bolt Ole Miss no later than next year and then claim the next program is his destination job.

Kiffin is such an alpha, USC left his a$$ on the tarmac after firing him to catch a cab somewhere instead of riding back to the facility with the team and letting him go home in his own car with some decency. What a savage the guy is.
Right? He’s such an alpha dog. Goes on Twitter and posts memes. Such an alpha mentality.

Advertisement

My pick is Kiffin.

Dont hire Mario.

Have at me!
cat bird GIF

Right? He’s such an alpha dog. Goes on Twitter and posts memes. Such an alpha mentality.
Yeah man tell me about it. Such an alpha he got pelted with a golf ball and was inches away from
being showered in French’s mustard at UT. Guy is the second coming of Vito Corleone.

Lane Kiffin would be in and out of here the moment he got Miami to a NC tournament appearance....back to the NFL.

Advertisement
Back