Don't expect

Apparently his family used to shop him around in pop warner and switch teams to get their light bills paid and ****. They've been cashing in on young Mr. Cook for many years. Whatever, let him go to Clemson, let the family get paid, and good luck to him. Hard to cry when we have a couple of top 5 backs coming in.

Wow if she was already shopping him in Pop Warner.

Advertisement
Apparently his family used to shop him around in pop warner and switch teams to get their light bills paid and ****. They've been cashing in on young Mr. Cook for many years. Whatever, let him go to Clemson, let the family get paid, and good luck to him. Hard to cry when we have a couple of top 5 backs coming in.

i feel horrible for that kid! Another Antwan Walker, Vince Young... The day he gets paid he's gonna be paying for 40peoples cell phones, 20 rents, 20 car payments and dishing out $20k a week at the Cheesecake Factory

Not to stir the pot too much but hearing those things before and considering an early commitment to Clemson.....I mean.....

Not to stir the pot too much but hearing those things before and considering an early commitment to Clemson.....I mean.....

so youre saying his commitment wont stick and he'll end up in the SEC....

It can't go right for him because if he doesnt want to go there then it becomes a controversy he will be stressed, it may be leaked how he is paid, even if he did sign here he has to deal with his crazy family and even when he goes in the league it will be just like the guys in the ESPN documentary "Broke"where the family just acts likeleaches until his money is gone so he just is in a terrible spot

Advertisement

He ends up at Ole Miss and I am tapping out

He ends up at Ole Miss and I am tapping out

The ****ed up part is they run a spread offnse where Cookcan really fit, they obviously are making it down pour not even rain so they will swoope at the end and give them a couple millions

Yay more unfounded rumors from internet people who have never met the kid or his family. And like sheep you all assume these silly rumors to be true. Yet there's zero evidence or credible sources reporting this.

And if you do have proof or evidence and you're on the Internet telling people about it instead of reporting it to the NCAA you're a part of the problem.

Yay more unfounded rumors from internet people who have never met the kid or his family. And like sheep you all assume these silly rumors to be true. Yet there's zero evidence or credible sources reporting this.

And if you do have proof or evidence and you're on the Internet telling people about it instead of reporting it to the NCAA you're a part of the problem.

112.gif

Advertisement
If we could land Sony and Yearby, Cook can go fly a kite. I will do f*cking BACKFLIPS if we could land a RB class of Sony and Yearby. I mean that is two elite top 5 RBs in the nation. Cook or no Cook, that would be the best RB class of any team in the country.

The only complaint anyone could have here is if you would rather have Cook over Yearby or Cook over Michel. But that is being really REALLY picky. I like Cook, but I don't think he is that much better than either.

Cook is very good, I just think we should be beyond waiting on players while passing on other local ballers because we are holding a spot.

By all means, continue to recruit the **** out of Cook...but I wouldn't pass over another local baller in hopes that he signs with us a year from now when he's already committed elsewhere. Too many local studs every single year for me to go all or nothing on one kid. Bit us in the *** with Matthew Thomas, HARD. Bit us in the *** with Bryant and Bostwick (less local, but point remains).

No mas!

Advertisement
Cook is a beast. Just an unreal talent out there but I take Sony as a pure, physical, work horse with track speed all day long. It's very close but Sony is the prize along with Lane on offense this year. Chad Thomas and Khairi Clark on defense. We get those guys and it's a slam dunk class.

Cook is very good, I just think we should be beyond waiting on players while passing on other local ballers because we are holding a spot.

By all means, continue to recruit the **** out of Cook...but I wouldn't pass over another local baller in hopes that he signs with us a year from now when he's already committed elsewhere. Too many local studs every single year for me to go all or nothing on one kid. Bit us in the *** with Matthew Thomas, HARD. Bit us in the *** with Bryant and Bostwick (less local, but point remains).

No mas!

Good point, but you forget about Figs. We got him and Grace so it wasn't "all or nothing." Figs already has a black jersey.

That **** has been going on all over South Florida in youth football for YEARS

Advertisement
If cook didn't exist or lived in south Dakota I dont think anyone would complain about yearby and and Sony as a RB class, it probably couldn't get better, it's just that the fact that he lives what 20, 30 min. Away from campus that makes me uneasy about letting this guy's services go elsewhere

Multiple people who live in the community and have followed him for a while claim this.

I'm not saying that means it is true, but where there is a lot of smoke, there is usually a fire.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=6451796

My father coached in Pop Warner for 25 years. Was the Football Commissioner at Suniland for a while. There were definitely coaches in the south end that bought kids shoes and or team jackets and who knows what else. There was one coach by the name of Campos that was known for this and he got suspended as a coach numerous times for "paying/recruiting" players.

Advertisement
Back