Don't expect

Big Toney

Sophomore
Cook to be in this class. I know some of you guys will get upset but I'm hearing its going to be Yearby and Sony at rb that's it.

Advertisement
After that story about his family shopping him I cant be mad at him...but his family can kick rocks.

Even though Cook is a stud.. If we finish with a RB class of Sony and Yearby I don't think too many people will complain.

Advertisement
Cook to be in this class. I know some of you guys will get upset but I'm hearing its going to be Yearby and Sony at rb that's it.

I know you didn't mean it that way but LULZ at "that's it"

I will take the best RB class in the country and be just fine with it.

Advertisement
if we get just yearby ill be fine I want guys that want to be CANES and yearby does so if cook doesnt dont waste time on him better yet **** em

Advertisement
Inside info or gut feeling? Anyway, I hope he goes to USF is that's the case, getting a little sick of dado, as for us, we'll have the best three headed monster attack with duke, yearby and Sony...not to mention corn elder and maybe Dallas Crawford will surprise, besides, if we did get all three, one of them would've probably ended up transferring

Advertisement
Even though Cook is a stud.. If we finish with a RB class of Sony and Yearby I don't think too many people will complain.

Not too many people complaining? Do you not come here much? :cool:

Exactly. I posted a couple weeks back the Coley was going to flip Yearby and everyone went nuts acting like Yearby was a bum because they wanted Cook

Last edited:
Inside info or gut feeling? Anyway, I hope he goes to USF is that's the case, getting a little sick of dado, as for us, we'll have the best three headed monster attack with duke, yearby and Sony...not to mention corn elder and maybe Dallas Crawford will surprise, besides, if we did get all three, one of them would've probably ended up transferring

Info I'm getting from someone on the staff. They feel good about Sony and if he pulls the trigger that's it on RB.

if we only get Sony and Yearby, 2 of the top 5 RBs in the nation, i will throw a party with midget hookers throwing yogurt at my naked body while i make sweet love to wife

Advertisement
Back