Don't expect

Yay more unfounded rumors from internet people who have never met the kid or his family. And like sheep you all assume these silly rumors to be true. Yet there's zero evidence or credible sources reporting this.

And if you do have proof or evidence and you're on the Internet telling people about it instead of reporting it to the NCAA you're a part of the problem.

Multiple people who live in the community and have followed him for a while claim this.

I'm not saying that means it is true, but where there is a lot of smoke, there is usually a fire.

and theres the fact that Clemp$on is involved. dirty as they come. always bad news when a FL kid is "feelin" clemp$on

Advertisement
I expect us to sign a third back, maybe a fb. We lose Hagens, Clements, and maybe only have Duke for two more. Our depth is thin.

As for Cook, eh, whatever. Get Sony and Yearby and whoever.

Projecting for 2014

Duke Jr
Crawford Jr
Dillard Soph
Elder Soph
Edwards Soph
Sony Fresh
Yearby Fresh

I think we have enough were we dont need a 3rd back

Then look at 2015...

Duke Sr (maybe)
Crawford Sr
Dillard Jr
Elder Jr
Edwards Jr
Sony Soph
Yearby Soph
Scarlett Fr
Someone else Fr

Even take Duke out of that and its ridiculous.

It's hilarious that we're projecting kids who have never played a down here and pat ourselves on the back for having a 'ridiculous' lineup. I've been reading this story for a decade now.

All I know today is that behind Duke, we have very little. Hagens graduates in a year, Dillard is a ?, OT may never play again and Elder and Edwards aren't even admitted yet, let alone on campus. And Elder may end up a slot guy anyhow.

Apparently his family used to shop him around in pop warner and switch teams to get their light bills paid and ****. They've been cashing in on young Mr. Cook for many years. Whatever, let him go to Clemson, let the family get paid, and good luck to him. Hard to cry when we have a couple of top 5 backs coming in.

Wow if she was already shopping him in Pop Warner.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Youth football down here is some deeply corrupt ****. They learn early. Starts with paying a light bill of a 9 year old's mom and then progresses from there. By the time Clemple comes calling with their purple briefcases the axing price is a few stacks and new Eclipse.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1457260 said:
My father coached in Pop Warner for 25 years. Was the Football Commissioner at Suniland for a while. There were definitely coaches in the south end that bought kids shoes and or team jackets and who knows what else. There was one coach by the name of Campos that was known for this and he got suspended as a coach numerous times for "paying/recruiting" players.

That was the great Gator Rebhan's stomping grounds. Greatest youth football coach of all time. I'll never forget that dude hanging 70 on 9 year olds and being unapologetic about it.

Yay more unfounded rumors from internet people who have never met the kid or his family. And like sheep you all assume these silly rumors to be true. Yet there's zero evidence or credible sources reporting this.

And if you do have proof or evidence and you're on the Internet telling people about it instead of reporting it to the NCAA you're a part of the problem.

Look at bombgemon33 taking the condenscension and holier-than-thou routine to a new level.

Advertisement
So because I'm not with the rumor mongering like the rest of you I'm condescending? Oh ok.

still waiting for proof or sources about foul play specific to Cook.

All of you say multiple people in south Florida are saying this...well who? Name one.

None of you can name a single specific source. Because that's what an unfounded, baseless rumor is.

So because I'm not with the rumor mongering like the rest of you I'm condescending? Oh ok.

All of you say multiple people in south Florida are saying this...well who? Name one.

None of you can name a single specific source. Because that's what an unfounded, baseless rumor is.

You're **** when you're super condescending, bombgemon33.

I'll take Sony and stamp an A-grade on it. But I will still shed a tear seeing this leave the bottom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs_znz3kF3Y

Been a week or so since I watched yearby's film, but is he shiftier and bigger than cook.

Cook looks fast as ****, but based on my extremely limited knowledge (watched eachs film once), yearby looks better to me.

I know I'm in the minority with that, and it has nothing to do w him being committed. I like his film better.

Advertisement
I'll take Sony and stamp an A-grade on it. But I will still shed a tear seeing this leave the bottom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs_znz3kF3Y

Been a week or so since I watched yearby's film, but is he shiftier and bigger than cook.

Cook looks fast as ****, but based on my extremely limited knowledge (watched eachs film once), yearby looks better to me.

I know I'm in the minority with that, and it has nothing to do w him being committed. I like his film better.

Clearly you're not, because yearby is ranked at least 20 spots higher then cook on every recruiting site so many people in the know think he is better then cook

Quick question - Has there been any Sony interviews since the Yearby commit? I am interested in hearing his thoughts on it and if it would affect things in any way.

Quick question - Has there been any Sony interviews since the Yearby commit? I am interested in hearing his thoughts on it and if it would affect things in any way.

SOny has said many times he wants to go to the same school as some other really good running backs because he wants to compete

SOny has said many times he wants to go to the same school as some other really good running backs because he wants to compete

Yeah he wants guys that will push him thats why UGA looks really good

Advertisement
I do believe that someone on another site ,that might be in the know, said that only thing holding Sony back is the NCAA f***ery, fwiw.

Advertisement

^^ You provide epic LULZ. No wonder your rep is almost as bad as mine. lol. Kid's committed 572348208 years before LOI day to a school that i'm not even sure he can find on a map, let alone visited, let alone officially visited. But yea, u right. No funny business was involved. He just fell in love with Clemdump's storied tradition, its rich gridiron legacy, and of course, Hall of Fame coach Dumbo Sweeney's mesmerizing mystique and charm.

:ibisroflmao:

Here is the way I view the two. One is the better running back and the other is the better athlete.

No. You don't know what you're talking about.

You have two RBs playing on the same offense, in the same system, running the same plays behind the same OL and these are the results:

Player A- 127 carries, 1,452 yards (11.4 ypc), 21 TDs

Player B- 212 carries, 1,448 yards (6.8 ypc), 20 TDs

Clearly player A is the better RB. and It's not even close. Any logically thinking person can see this.

Given that Cook is player A in this scenario, it's plain and clear that Cook is both a BETTER ATHLETE AND BETTER RUNNING BACK than Yearby.

Yearby is a good player and I'm happy to have him, but don't even for one second let your orange and green glasses fool you into thinking Yearby is better or even close to as good as Cook is.

Advertisement
Back