DJ Williams offered by MIA

Just like Powell from Piper...the film doesnt lie. I saw Deejay Dallas within 2 clips. Deejay has quick feet and this kid does as well....at worse he pushes the guys like Cam Davis hopefully we land him. Seems like Lavar Scott gave us the heads up a long time ago..and we just turned back around. Us having alot of coaches in state that played here helps...**** Stanley Jennings gave us our DT recruit last cycle.

Advertisement
OK i just watched his teammates film Roger Yarde and he needs an offer TODAY as well.

OK i just watched his teammates film Roger Yarde and he needs an offer TODAY as well.
You think linebacker/striker type of role?

Edit: just saw your post on the other thread. His film begs for him to be in that role.

Advertisement
Just like Powell from Piper...the film doesnt lie. I saw Deejay Dallas within 2 clips. Deejay has quick feet and this kid does as well....at worse he pushes the guys like Cam Davis hopefully we land him. Seems like Lavar Scott gave us the heads up a long time ago..and we just turned back around. Us having alot of coaches in state that played here helps...**** Stanley Jennings gave us our DT recruit last cycle.
I disagree on Powell. I dont like him that much and dont even get me started on Emerson. If we give Emerson a commitable Imma be real mad

If the staff don’t want him then oh well. He’s going to ball out wherever he goes. I’m happy for the kid. It’s unfortunately we have long threads about kids who opt for other universities or de-commit but we rarely extend our threads on ballas who want to stay him and play here. That’s why I don’t blame the kids. Staff does the same thing. It’s a business.
Makes sense then. I’ve only seen maybe 1 P5 worthy pass this year

He’s a running back.

Advertisement
Great news. It seems like a perfect fit with no RB in the class. We need a bigger back like this.

Kind of reminds me of Deejay Dallas. Good balance, hard to tackle and can break the long one. He seems like a sure fire D1 back.

Advertisement
You think linebacker/striker type of role?

Edit: just saw your post on the other thread. His film begs for him to be in that role.

If Striker is our new position..this kid fits exactly that. He looks alot like Derrick Smith and maybe faster...but played offense just like Smith...THis kid looks real good.

Advertisement
I disagree on Powell. I dont like him that much and dont even get me started on Emerson. If we give Emerson a commitable Imma be real mad

Were not getting our top targets in the secondary...who will fill those spots?. If your taking tier b prospects..at least have them athletic like Powell and Emerson imo

Advertisement
Back