DJ Williams offered by MIA

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m still trying to wrap my head around how you can have that kind of talent and only be a 2 star in a state where everyone is looking for talent.
It’s worse than Garvin,

I’m still trying to wrap my head around how you can have that kind of talent and only be a 2 star in a state where everyone is looking for talent.
It’s worse than Garvin,

No one recruits tiny Sebring. They've got 4 other division 1 kids that are just now getting looks. The OLB Yarde is just as good. Polk county heavy hitters are really the only reason these kids got noticed. The Lakeland, Kathleen and Winter Haven coaches of the world told these schools to check out these kids. Don't be shocked to hear that the Yarde kid gets offered soon.

Advertisement
We have had 2 really good HS QB transition into good productive offensive weapons. Im always up for bring in more of those.

Id take him even if he doesnt even get a bump. He has better tape than Kenny McIntosh and thats just me using my eyes and not the rankings

It’s worse than Garvin,

Bro the rankings are politics mostly and who offered you. LOL

Advertisement
His film reminds me a lot of DeeJay Dallas. Big, can make people miss in a phone booth, high school QB.
I think he's more explosive than Deejay though. His film makes him look like he runs at least a 4.5. I like that he hits the hole hard when he runs.

Yup. And he put up an image of Edge w/ his jersey. Looks like Auburn, Tennessee, Colorado State, and Miami have all offered in the last 24 hours. Film looks legit, notwithstanding the competition.

Advertisement
Yup. And he put up an image of Edge w/ his jersey. Looks like Auburn, Tennessee, Colorado State, and Miami have all offered in the last 24 hours. Film looks legit, notwithstanding the competition.
The competition question is pretty funny. Like I said earlier, it's not Miami Dade, but it is POLK COUNTY! He's not running away from a bunch of slaps lol. And Georgia offered last night too.

Advertisement
Back