DJ Williams offered by MIA

Love the highlights. amazing he's a 2 star. Any TnF times?
This is going to be a classic case of how flaw the star system is. Williams would've been a 4-5 star months ago had UGA offered once they caught wind of him. He'll get his bump before the weekend is over. As mentioned earlier, that school doesn't get a lot of recruiting attention because it's in the middle of nowhere and you don't have to ride down highway 27 to get to anywhere in that state.

Advertisement
His film reminds me a lot of DeeJay Dallas. Big, can make people miss in a phone booth, high school QB.

This is what I said on another thread...DJ may have half a step, and hthis kid may be coming in slightly heavier than Deejay.

This is the kind of **** we need to do though...evaluate evaluate evaluate...especially in the home state. Always be evaluating. Miami gets sniped way too often and fortunately, the state has an ever-growing list of late developing players that can be utilized to offset being sniped.

The kid has great film. Get'em.

The competition question is pretty funny. Like I said earlier, it's not Miami Dade, but it is POLK COUNTY! He's not running away from a bunch of slaps lol. And Georgia offered last night too.

There's some talent up there, no doubt, but it's really uneven and some of the teams Sebring played this year are especially horrible. The Bartows and Lake Regions of the world are pretty terrible -- for any division in Florida. Auburndale and Lely aren't scaring anyone either. But either way, the film is very impressive. He's embarrassing those guys the way a 4* would be expected to, and still making plays against the better schools on the schedule.

Didn't see the UGA offer on his twitter, but that's obviously a good sign.

Advertisement
Outside of trey sanders he has the best film of any rb I’ve seen in Florida this cycle and it isn’t close.

Big fast and explosive? Sign me up...

Maybe not the same burst but reminds me of Frank Gore running, thick and stocky and can run away from people

Advertisement
Williams looks a bit more explosive imo
Crowley is great but many of his runs he has wide open lanes. This kid seems to have a lot big runs in a lot of traffic. Down side is we don’t t have any film of him catching and that’s something that Crowley is really good at imo.

Advertisement
This is going to be a classic case of how flaw the star system is. Williams would've been a 4-5 star months ago had UGA offered once they caught wind of him. He'll get his bump before the weekend is over. As mentioned earlier, that school doesn't get a lot of recruiting attention because it's in the middle of nowhere and you don't have to ride down highway 27 to get to anywhere in that state.
Someone being lower rated due to lack of exposure isn't really a case of a flawed star system, that is a case of lack of exposure.

There's some talent up there, no doubt, but it's really uneven and some of the teams Sebring played this year are especially horrible. The Bartows and Lake Regions of the world are pretty terrible -- for any division in Florida. Auburndale and Lely aren't scaring anyone either. But either way, the film is very impressive. He's embarrassing those guys the way a 4* would be expected to, and still making plays against the better schools on the schedule.

Didn't see the UGA offer on his twitter, but that's obviously a good sign.

Bartow-lake region He ran the ball a total of 5 times against those teams combined. So stats and highlights aren’t Paded off those teams

Advertisement
8B7D3E31-2B28-46CC-B999-E1A7811558FC.jpeg

Crowley is great but many of his runs he has wide open lanes. This kid seems to have a lot big runs in a lot of traffic. Down side is we don’t t have any film of him catching and that’s something that Crowley is really good at imo.
Hard to throw to yourself but he seems like a great athlete playing QB. Need him to be the next Dallas and not Gray.

Last edited:
The competition question is pretty funny. Like I said earlier, it's not Miami Dade, but it is POLK COUNTY! He's not running away from a bunch of slaps lol. And Georgia offered last night too.

Obviously your clued in with him so what are your thoughts on his interest in Miami (vs GA, Auburn, etc) now that his offer list is blowing up?

Advertisement
Back