DJ Williams offered by MIA

Advertisement
Why does every staff we have literally suck at recruiting?

Another layup that the staff completely ignores...

I hope he goes elsewhere and balls out

I mean I agree with you except for the last part lol. I hope we get him but I'm not expecting it.

Again. If you want to come hear you don’t care if they slow play you. Just like kids have reasons so do schools. We had one of the best backs in Florida and offered him when nobody else did and kept our pledge until he didn’t. Someone said he was a cane since birth. Let’s see if it’s true. Slow play is an excuse.

Advertisement
I hear and understand what you’re saying for sure but I’m speaking in general. Miami seems to be the only school that has no wiggle room at all when recruiting these kids from down there

That’s not true. We just follow UM more than anyone else. Every major program has to deal with it. And it’s not so much wiggle room either. We weren’t really interested in the Nunns or Williams until recently. They new about these guys. It’s one thing if they didn’t know but they were aware of them and thought they weren’t good enough until recently. That’s why it may be difficult.

Again. If you want to come hear you don’t care if they slow play you. Just like kids have reasons so do schools. We had one of the best backs in Florida and offered him when nobody else did and kept our pledge until he didn’t. Someone said he was a cane since birth. Let’s see if it’s true. Slow play is an excuse.

We can’t get one sided in this. Schools break commitments all the time. I mean how many players did we drop during this year. And that’s fine just like players opening up their recruitment. It’s a business. If we want players, we have to prove that we would maximize their talents to fullest. Just like players have to prove they can help the coaches win games in order to earn scholarships. It’s a cruel game but you have to work. We can’t have an entitled attitude and feel that kids should commit no matter what. Kids may not trust the coaches right now. Recruits ask questions like, “would you still give me a chance next year when another 5 star kid comes along? You didn’t think I was good enough last week...”

Our coaches just have to keep grindin.

Going old school here so bare with me lol. Don’t know who the new ‘it’girl is..

You have a life long hard on for Halle berry and she never pays you the slightest bit of attention... knows all about you but you’re not good enough for her and has even said those words to your homies...

All of a sudden in comes Jlo and she’s loving you up big time and wants the world to know how she feels! You two are talking daily and of course you’re feeling her! Then guess who shows up like everything is all good? Do you just drop jlo and go to Halle?

I know that’s a female analogy but you get my gist. The kid LOVES Miami but there’s a good chance Miami doesn’t LOVE him! Everybody wants you when you’re hot... That’s why I say this shouldn’t be a contest but in the end it’s gonna come down to if Miami can feed him enough BS to make him think they really covet him the way UGA has for a good while now... PS- he was never slowplayed.... He never received ANY play! Big difference!

Going old school here so bare with me lol. Don’t know who the new ‘it’girl is..

You have a life long hard on for Halle berry and she never pays you the slightest bit of attention... knows all about you but you’re not good enough for her and has even said those words to your homies...

All of a sudden in comes Jlo and she’s loving you up big time and wants the world to know how she feels! You two are talking daily and of course you’re feeling her! Then guess who shows up like everything is all good? Do you just drop jlo and go to Halle?

I know that’s a female analogy but you get my gist. The kid LOVES Miami but there’s a good chance Miami doesn’t LOVE him! Everybody wants you when you’re hot... That’s why I say this shouldn’t be a contest but in the end it’s gonna come down to if Miami can feed him enough BS to make him think they really covet him the way UGA has for a good while now... PS- he was never slowplayed.... He never received ANY play! Big difference!
Some dudes want to be here regardless.
I know only 3 dudes that I posted. But people use dream school and cane since birth loosely
26EE6DC1-AE6B-4580-B1B6-45ABEA8154A8.jpegD4102D97-B7FF-4D0B-AE36-7994F91EA2AA.jpeg62F579CD-AF38-46E7-99A4-B20C4812FF9B.jpeg

Advertisement
I would’ve dared any school to flip them. Not every recruit is like that and I know that. But don’t say dream school and cane since birth and then complain about no play or slow play.
Yes sir! I guess I’ll just say he is a big fan of the school his uncle/idol went to lol. Pretty sure there’s no complaining on his end also by the way! But I understand your point of view

Advertisement
Yes sir! I guess I’ll just say he is a big fan of the school his uncle/idol went to lol. Pretty sure there’s no complaining on his end also by the way! But I understand your point of view
I know I’m being salty. But the mood around here ain’t a lot of sunshine around here recently. I’m sure he’s a great kid and we would all love him to be a cane.

Advertisement
McIntosh has gotten a few cb’s to UGA and now there’s smoke he may commit today. Not sure if it affects where we stand with Williams or not.

Advertisement
Back