DJ Williams offered by MIA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol, so is the kid appalled it took them so long?

Hahaa did Bama know about the kid from the beginning of the year then told him he wasn’t good enough? It’s not a matter of when the kid was offered, it’s that we didn’t think he was good enough until we lost all of our commits. I’m not speaking for the kid but just stating common sense. Man some of y’all are just entitled. When is it cool to ignore and reject a recruit only to come back and throw an offer at them? We have to build trust. Whether a kid is 5 stars or no stars, if you want them you have to build trust.

Hahaa did Bama know about the kid from the beginning of the year then told him he wasn’t good enough? It’s not a matter of when the kid was offered, it’s that we didn’t think he was good enough until we lost all of our commits. I’m not speaking for the kid but just stating common sense. Man some of y’all are just entitled. When is it cool to ignore and reject a recruit only to come back and throw an offer at them? We have to build trust. Whether a kid is 5 stars or no stars, if you want them you have to build trust.

Why are you assuming Bama didn't know about him? They did the same thing UM did...Or now Nick Saban doesn't know about the whole nation. And if the kid didn't realize we had a stud RB commit, AND he himself were off an injury. You are trying to play both sides of the fence.

Advertisement
Supposedly Williams tried to commit to UF today but was told to hold off because they want Wright.
No way that is true. Just like when Bogle tried to commit to FSU but bus driver said no. That’s gator logic rumors so quan can pull the trigger.
We may have some
Shiite losses but the U and brown put backs in the league.

No way that is true. Just like when Bogle tried to commit to FSU but bus driver said no.
I said supposedly, because I read it somewhere else. Dude usually knows what's up. Was told they are waiting on Wright.

Doesn't matter because now Bama and others are in it, he will be going elsewhere most likely.

Why are you assuming Bama didn't know about him? They did the same thing UM did...Or now Nick Saban doesn't know about the whole nation. And if the kid didn't realize we had a stud RB commit, AND he himself were off an injury. You are trying to play both sides of the fence.

Not playing both sides of the fence. It’s been reported his coach a former cane sent his film out to the staff and they didn’t care about him. Bama just came in recently. No reports came out and said the staff reached out to Bama. You’re just feeling entitled and want every kid to commit without the staff trying. They have to work and recruit still. And there’s nothing wrong with the staff deciding not to initially recruit DJ, however if you come back around be prepared to recruit the kid like crazy because you rejected him before.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back