DJ Williams offered by MIA

Advertisement
Ok so which is it?

Saban didn't know, which you said first...Saban did know and kept tabs?
ANNNNDD

UM Didn't keep tabs? (you know this?)

You're all over the place here

It was reported that his coaches reach out to UM staff and they weren’t interested. Now his recruitment is blowing up and it’s not like UM was the school to ignite this explosion. Other school powers got wind of him and started showing him the love that was absent on UM’s end.

My thing is, we ignored him at first. We basically said he wasn’t good enough. Bama, UGA, Auburn, and the other top schools didn’t treat him like that. As soon as his recruitment jumped off we came back around and eventually offered but that doesn’t dismiss the fact that we ignored him. You’re upset that he hasn’t committed yet and saying “why isn’t he responding to the other schools like he has with UM?” I’m saying they didn’t ignore him when he was first brought to their attention. Look I don’t know where he’s going to sign but I wouldn’t tell a kid to just blindly sign with a team. Just like he needed to prove his worth, so does every program that recruits him. Prove your worth.

It was reported that his coaches reach out to UM staff and they weren’t interested. Now his recruitment is blowing up and it’s not like UM was the school to ignite this explosion. Other school powers got wind of him and started showing him the love that was absent on UM’s end.

My thing is, we ignored him at first. We basically said he wasn’t good enough. Bama, UGA, Auburn, and the other top schools didn’t treat him like that. As soon as his recruitment jumped off we came back around and eventually offered but that doesn’t dismiss the fact that we ignored him. You’re upset that he hasn’t committed yet and saying “why isn’t he responding to the other schools like he has with UM?” I’m saying they didn’t ignore him when he was first brought to their attention. Look I don’t know where he’s going to sign but I wouldn’t tell a kid to just blindly sign with a team. Just like he needed to prove his worth, so does every program that recruits him. Prove your worth.

A. I'm not upset at all?

B. Us saying we are full at RB isn't the same as saying you aren't good enough. But I get what you are saying, a kid doesn't always wanna here that.

Bama and these other schools straight drop kids at the last minute for other dudes. The other rb’s on that team or anyone recruit not named sanders are drop or transfer candidates.
If we’re decommit U then bama is drop and transfer U.
Osu dropped that dude 1 month before early signing day for Crowley. Nobody cares. Bama cycles dudes out like dirty laundry. No one cares.

Bama and these other schools straight drop kids at the last minute for other dudes. The other rb’s on that team or anyone recruit not named sanders are drop or transfer candidates.
If we’re decommit U then bama is drop and transfer U.
Osu dropped that dude 1 month before early signing day for Crowley. Nobody cares. Bama cycles dudes out like dirty laundry. No one cares.

Because they win. We start rattling off Nattys no one will care if we drop some scrub.

Advertisement
[
Ya but he's assuming they didn't...Nick Saban knows about everyone in the country. And it will be interesting if he is a take for either school at this time I don't think so

It seems like UGA would take him based on what was said on their board today. Maybe even over Cain.

Because they win. We start rattling off Nattys no one will care if we drop some scrub.
True.
So everyone stop complaining about how the staff fudges up recruiting. We’re place holders and it has nothing to do with how someone recruits. Kool got 2 silent commits from us. And please stop it with the it’s bama not Kool cause your making my point.
THere is always an excuse someone is making for these kids and and excuse people make about recruiters at schools that drop bags or win. And excuses to blame how horrible we recruit.
If we hadn’t fudged up this season I guarantee Harris and ingraham and Crowley still would’ve left.

A. I'm not upset at all?

B. Us saying we are full at RB isn't the same as saying you aren't good enough. But I get what you are saying, a kid doesn't always wanna here that.

No saying we’re full isn’t wrong. Saying we’re full but still keeping tabs is showing interest. Saying we’re full but never looking at the kid is pretty much saying we don’t think you’re good. UGA, Bama, etc have a ton of backs but they still show interest and are keeping tabs on the young man. Like I said, I don’t have a problem with either party. However, I don’t think DJ owe UM a commitment off rip.

No saying we’re full isn’t wrong. Saying we’re full but still keeping tabs is showing interest. Saying we’re full but never looking at the kid is pretty much saying we don’t think you’re good. UGA, Bama, etc have a ton of backs but they still show interest and are keeping tabs on the young man. Like I said, I don’t have a problem with either party. However, I don’t think DJ owe UM a commitment off rip.

Again we'll just end it...But where in the **** are you getting they kept tabs? They are just showing interest now. And I agree, no one owes UM a commitment. No one owes anyone anything in this situation (And most actually, but that's another story lol)

Advertisement

We don't owe these kids sh*t either

How is Thomas Brown still employed by Miami? He's completely blown it recruiting the deepest position in the state year in and year out.

His first class he lost McFarland and held onto Burns (who sat out his entire senior season) a guy we should not expect to ever compete here at Miami. DJ Dallas had to put on 25 pounds and play running back which has stunted his growth and severely hurt his chances at an NFL career.

Last season he steps up and signs Lingard and Davis. I thought ok Thomas Brown is earning his paycheck. Davis was born a cane so Thomas Brown didn't have to do much. Lingard was a massive pull, he clearly favored FSU but we managed to get him committed when they had Cook, and he stayed committed afterward.

This season, he's back to his lazy ways. Lost Crowley, lost out on Mcintosh, is fading for Richards, didn't want Wright and now this Williams cat is upset because Brown never showed him love until other schools did their evaluations.

I don't want to hear how we are "fine" at RB. We shouldn't ever be "fine" at Miami. We should be STACKED at Miami. We should be signing a 5 star back every year. Thomas Brown is being paid and promoted like a guy who signs 5-star backs every year.

Earn your ******* paycheck and convince one of these 2019 kids you can get him to the NFL.

Advertisement
Coach Thomas Brown is a 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Do clowns land lingard and Camron Davis two top 10 running backs in the same class? Asking for another clown, he’s consistently been our best offensive coach the last 3 years even over dugans(who imo hasn’t done that well this year at least)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do clowns land lingard and Camron Davis two top 10 running backs in the same class? Asking for another clown, he’s consistently been our best offensive coach the last 3 years even over dugans(who imo hasn’t done that well this year at least)
Sorry Bud but that's wrong. Luckily we had Tweed the GOAT helping the staff push Lingard to Miami and Davis had weak offers outside of Miami.

Guy whiffed hard on pretty much every target he's had, McFarland, Carr, Etienne, Cook, McIntosh, Wright, MAR, Crowley.. The list goes on and on. Sure he had a great relationship with Lingard but now it looks like Lingard is going to transfer out after this season and I sadly don't blame him for that. Brown has been an utter failure in pretty much every regard. Had he not gotten Lingard everyone would be calling for his head.

Sorry Bud but that's wrong. Luckily we had Tweed the GOAT helping the staff push Lingard to Miami and Davis had weak offers outside of Miami.

Guy whiffed hard on pretty much every target he's had, McFarland, Carr, Etienne, Cook, McIntosh, Wright, MAR, Crowley.. The list goes on and on. Sure he had a great relationship with Lingard but now it looks like Lingard is going to transfer out after this season and I sadly don't blame him for that. Brown has been an utter failure in pretty much every regard. Had he not gotten Lingard everyone would be calling for his head.
Lingard is going to transfer out? Man get out of here with that negative rumor bs there has been nothing to support your "claim" stop throwing more **** on the wall

How is Thomas Brown still employed by Miami? He's completely blown it recruiting the deepest position in the state year in and year out.

His first class he lost McFarland and held onto Burns (who sat out his entire senior season) a guy we should not expect to ever compete here at Miami. DJ Dallas had to put on 25 pounds and play running back which has stunted his growth and severely hurt his chances at an NFL career.

Last season he steps up and signs Lingard and Davis. I thought ok Thomas Brown is earning his paycheck. Davis was born a cane so Thomas Brown didn't have to do much. Lingard was a massive pull, he clearly favored FSU but we managed to get him committed when they had Cook, and he stayed committed afterward.

This season, he's back to his lazy ways. Lost Crowley, lost out on Mcintosh, is fading for Richards, didn't want Wright and now this Williams cat is upset because Brown never showed him love until other schools did their evaluations.

I don't want to hear how we are "fine" at RB. We shouldn't ever be "fine" at Miami. We should be STACKED at Miami. We should be signing a 5 star back every year. Thomas Brown is being paid and promoted like a guy who signs 5-star backs every year.

Earn your ******* paycheck and convince one of these 2019 kids you can get him to the NFL.

Some of this is true, some isn't...But man that DJ Dallas bit is definitely not true. Besides the fumbling problems the kid looks like a beat at RB.

Some of this is true, some isn't...But man that DJ Dallas bit is definitely not true. Besides the fumbling problems the kid looks like a beat at RB.

If you think this is the best version of DJ Dallas you probably thought Anthony Chickillo was utilized correctly.

That comparison may be a bit extreme. But DJ Dallas is a natural/elite football player. He's going to look good wherever they put him, but he would look better at a more natural weight, playing a third down RB role or in the slot. Reminds me of Steve Slaton when he was at WVU, he had elite burst until they bulked him. He was still good, but never the same.

Advertisement
Back