DJ Williams offered by MIA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not playing both sides of the fence. It’s been reported his coach a former cane sent his film out to the staff and they didn’t care about him. Bama just came in recently. No reports came out and said the staff reached out to Bama. You’re just feeling entitled and want every kid to commit without the staff trying. They have to work and recruit still. And there’s nothing wrong with the staff deciding not to initially recruit DJ, however if you come back around be prepared to recruit the kid like crazy because you rejected him before.

No i’m not feeling entitled. And i agree with you about lazy recruiting

But the kid has to realize we had a de-commit and our rb prospect from lst year blew his knee. And those around him (as well as our recruiters) need to make him feel aware of that. And not to mention his senior year is when Williams took a big leap, partially bc of injury.

But the kid has to realize we had a de-commit and our rb prospect from lst year blew his knee. And those around him (as well as our recruiters) need to make him feel aware of that. And not to mention his senior year is when Williams took a big leap, partially bc of injury.

Man kid is okay but the staff was right to not recruit him if we had Crowley commited and MAR and Mcintosh on the board.

I remember playing Madden and always drafting his dad on my franchise team. Dude was a beast. Hopefully he’s in the kids ear to come to Miami

Advertisement
Man kid is okay but the staff was right to not recruit him if we had Crowley commited and MAR and Mcintosh on the board.
People don’t want to hear that. It’s all blood in the water now. Trying to stay loyal to a lageacy despite his shortcomings and loyal to a dude you left a spot for when no one knew who he was.

I get what you’re saying. But issue is they didn’t really care about him until a couple days ago. They knew about him but they weren’t interested. I mean he’s getting the attention from schools with more heralded backs committed but they are still talking to him because they see his talent. It took us a while to get there.

Advertisement
I get what you’re saying. But issue is they didn’t really care about him until a couple days ago. They knew about him but they weren’t interested. I mean he’s getting the attention from schools with more heralded backs committed but they are still talking to him because they see his talent. It took us a while to get there.

Ya I mean but why were these others schools not faster to act then? Man kids can convince themselves anything...Gotta recruit around it i guess.

Ya I mean but why were these others schools not faster to act then? Man kids can convince themselves anything...Gotta recruit around it i guess.

You’re assuming said OOS heard about him the same time as UM. UM was the first school to know about him. I’m just saying, if Bama and UGA can talk to and recruit him with who they have on their rosters in addition to just finding out about him now then there was no reason for UM to ignore him if they really wanted him. Cool we had Crowley and wanted MAR but at least keep a dialogue open. They didn’t do that. They ignored him, meanwhile Bama, UGA, and other schools just now heard about him but they are still recruiting him.

Advertisement
You’re assuming said OOS heard about him the same time as UM. UM was the first school to know about him. I’m just saying, if Bama and UGA can talk to and recruit him with who they have on their rosters in addition to just finding out about him now then there was no reason for UM to ignore him if they really wanted him. Cool we had Crowley and wanted MAR but at least keep a dialogue open. They didn’t do that. They ignored him, meanwhile Bama, UGA, and other schools just now heard about him but they are still recruiting him.

Ya but he's assuming they didn't...Nick Saban knows about everyone in the country. And it will be interesting if he is a take for either school at this time I don't think so

Ya but he's assuming they didn't...Nick Saban knows about everyone in the country. And it will be interesting if he is a take for either school at this time I don't think so

I really doubt Nick Saban knew about an underrated yet extremely talented RB in Fla. If he did, he did something our staff didn’t. He kept tabs on him and monitored his season. However, with the UM connection UM knew about this young man. I believe as soon as Bama got wind of him they jumped on him.

If anything, all I’m saying is that UM has to build trust and work hard if they want this kid. Kids aren’t just going to commit.

I really doubt Nick Saban knew about an underrated yet extremely talented RB in Fla. If he did, he did something our staff didn’t. He kept tabs on him and monitored his season. However, with the UM connection UM knew about this young man. I believe as soon as Bama got wind of him they jumped on him.

If anything, all I’m saying is that UM has to build trust and work hard if they want this kid. Kids aren’t just going to commit.

Ok so which is it?

Saban didn't know, which you said first...Saban did know and kept tabs?
ANNNNDD

UM Didn't keep tabs? (you know this?)

You're all over the place here

Advertisement
Back