DJ Williams offered by MIA

McIntosh has gotten a few cb’s to UGA and now there’s smoke he may commit today. Not sure if it affects where we stand with Williams or not.

And now Noah Cain taking an OV to UGA. Will be interesting to see if McIntosh tries to commit and if they let him right now. Cain OV is TGiving weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe they have been telling UM about him all year since he was healthy but they ignored them. How is that a grudge? All year long they said he wasn’t good enough but all of a sudden it’s, “Sike!!! You know we playing...” But all the way up until last week they didn’t think he was good enough. The staff has to do a better job in that regard. They practically did the same to Wright and he was making plays for CC since he was a freshman. I’m not surprised they slow played a legacy. It’s not always the kids. We cry about kids opening up their recruitment but there are kids who are talented that want to be here but the staff simply sometimes show no love.

That being said, I understand all of it. However, they have to recruit. Don’t blame the bags or the “entitled South Florida diva.” Kids Coach is a former cane. You think he wasn’t beating down the staff’s door about this kid and other players too? Come on now.

I went on a rant but I agree with you except the diva part haha. Every place has prima donnas. They are not just in south Florida. We have to earn their trust. They are trying to go to the league and win.

Ummmm our RB recruit we loved decommitted.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Remember when he and Antrel Rolle helped Sean Taylor take down Greg Jones? Ahhh good times...

Were not getting our top targets in the secondary...who will fill those spots?. If your taking tier b prospects..at least have them athletic like Powell and Emerson imo

We'll get the top safety on our board

Advertisement
And now Noah Cain taking an OV to UGA. Will be interesting to see if McIntosh tries to commit and if they let him right now. Cain OV is TGiving weekend.
UGA wants to take 2 backs this year with Holyfield and Swift (probably) leaving after next year and Zamir White being a huge question mark after tearing his ACL in both knees. While UGA has been brought up with Cain throughout his recruitment, we've never been a major player. He says we continued to recruit him when we had Emery, but he didn't include us in his top 4 then. Long story short, I doubt we end up with Cain. Maybe it changes with Emery now at LSU, but Texas and PSU have been players throughout his recruitment.

Advertisement
Supposedly Williams tried to commit to UF today but was told to hold off because they want Wright.

Advertisement
Back