DJ Ivey commits to Miami

Advertisement
What a buzzkill. This kid isn't even rated or a blip yet. Hopefully he gets 3 stars one day.

You didn't need to hype this up. You are crying wolf a lot lately.

Coker recruited primarily off of lists and how did that turn out?

This staff is identifying talent and then offering. That's how it supposed to be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Pete is not going to tell you now he is not going to tell you. We do need this guy to get the inside scoop on things and you can't do that tell every rumor you hear and burning all your sources for June commits. The guy will tells us when the source allows it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Next time we hype up a commit this much on Twitter let's make sure it's at least a 2017 kid

Not every commitment goes public.

Lol if all that tweeting wasn't about Ivey then y'all shouldn't be tweeting that much if it's not going public soon. Either way you've been grinding with these stories

The Ivey one is what I referenced last night. They got a 2017 kid today too but that won't be announced yet.

Well when will they announce it?

Cause bandy don't want all the **** that's gonna come his way from ou fans. Playing with too many kids from ou at tourneys

What are your thoughts on Ivey, DMoney?

I believe he was injured when I watched South Dade last year, so I haven't seen him enough to form a strong opinion.

Based on his highlights, he looks very talented. Big body and obvious makeup speed. Pete told me he's related to Devonaire Clarington so there may be even more growth potential there.

Advertisement
Back