DJ Ivey commits to Miami

Next time we hype up a commit this much on Twitter let's make sure it's at least a 2017 kid

Not every commitment goes public.

Lol if all that tweeting wasn't about Ivey then y'all shouldn't be tweeting that much if it's not going public soon. Either way you've been grinding with these stories

The Ivey one is what I referenced last night. They got a 2017 kid today too but that won't be announced yet.
It's McFarland but I would tell him to commit at the opening next month.

No it's not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Next time we hype up a commit this much on Twitter let's make sure it's at least a 2017 kid

Lol if all that tweeting wasn't about Ivey then y'all shouldn't be tweeting that much if it's not going public soon. Either way you've been grinding with these stories

The Ivey one is what I referenced last night. They got a 2017 kid today too but that won't be announced yet.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Wonder why it won't be announced

you do realize that you followed a stupid post with a really stupid post?!? Think before you post dude.

Advertisement

It's McFarland but I would tell him to commit at the opening next month.

No it's not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol for those waiting on McFarland to commit to any school soon you're gonna be waiting awhile. I'd bet either an all star game or signing day for him.

Wonder why it won't be announced

you do realize that you followed a stupid post with a really stupid post?!? Think before you post dude.

What's stupid about it big dawg

Advertisement
What a buzzkill. This kid isn't even rated or a blip yet. Hopefully he gets 3 stars one day.

You didn't need to hype this up. You are crying wolf a lot lately.

Advertisement
Back