DJ Ivey commits to Miami

[MENTION=10989]mjackson6[/MENTION] so who was the recruit from Cali?

DJ Johnson lol.. **** I kept that news on the down low in this thread.

It was too good to keep to myself almost like losing your virginity

Advertisement
It's obviously really early, but our 2018 class is already looking really good. I like our current commits a lot. I saw blades tweeting some pro-Ohio state stuff though. Got to lock him up.

It's obviously really early, but our 2018 class is already looking really good. I like our current commits a lot. I saw blades tweeting some pro-Ohio state stuff though. Got to lock him up.

At this point it would not surprise me one bit to see Al Blades Jr. walk out of town as well. Maybe I'm being overly negative but, whatever the reason, there is absolutely no loyalty to the hometown team.

At this point it would not surprise me one bit to see Al Blades Jr. walk out of town as well. Maybe I'm being overly negative but, whatever the reason, there is absolutely no loyalty to the hometown team.

Get that puzzy **** out of here bro

Advertisement

Anyone with the iteration that a second generation Blades goes anywhere but Miami needs to have their heads examined

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back