DJ Ivey commits to Miami

Advertisement
I've been told that the 2017 commit is another DJ, may be from Cali. If you catch who I'm referencing

I've been told that the 2017 commit is another DJ, may be from Cali. If you catch who I'm referencing

c80e46eb64b33ae3b9dfb776475cc6ebb2cb5c65fe551431881e32dd749b0e20.jpg

View attachment 36655

My buddy just showed me he got a DM on Twitter from a commit to the U saying who it was, without directly saying the guys name. I'm not going to put the screenshot of the message on here though. Not ruining it for the kid. Just passing along what he was told.

Saw a DM on Twitter from my buddy he messaged a current commit asking who. He said "D end from Cali"

Then followed that up basically saying to keep it on the down low and he didn't hear it from him.

Advertisement
Next time we hype up a commit this much on Twitter let's make sure it's at least a 2017 kid

Not every commitment goes public.

Lol if all that tweeting wasn't about Ivey then y'all shouldn't be tweeting that much if it's not going public soon. Either way you've been grinding with these stories

The Ivey one is what I referenced last night. They got a 2017 kid today too but that won't be announced yet.

Now I gots to wonder who and hope its a couple 2017 DB's like Bandy and Wilson since Davis going to jortsville on a basketball offer.

Saw a DM on Twitter from my buddy he messaged a current commit asking who. He said "D end from Cali"

Then followed that up basically saying to keep it on the down low and he didn't hear it from him.

Why post it if he wanted to keep it a secret?

View attachment 36655

My buddy just showed me he got a DM on Twitter from a commit to the U saying who it was, without directly saying the guys name. I'm not going to put the screenshot of the message on here though. Not ruining it for the kid. Just passing along what he was told.

U just ruined it, lol

View attachment 36655

U just ruined it, lol

If it is him does that help or hurt with Parks? I'd like to see those two plus Wright as ends in this class.

Advertisement

View attachment 36655

U just ruined it, lol

That must not compute in his head.He told the very same info he was not supposed to tell and did ruin it for the kid.But,as long as he doesn't put up the screen shot it's ok.........

View attachment 36655

U just ruined it, lol

That must not compute in his head.He told the very same info he was not supposed to tell and did ruin it for the kid.But,as long as he doesn't put up the screen shot it's ok.........

I'm not putting up the screenshot from the kid that told him who committed. I didn't want to put a name on here either. Just keeping it as broad as possible. Honestly I didn't even want to put anything at all on here but I was hyped about who it was I couldn't help it..

Appreciate the info!

Advertisement

U just ruined it, lol

I'm not putting up the screenshot from the kid that told him who committed. I didn't want to put a name on here either. Just keeping it as broad as possible. Honestly I didn't even want to put anything at all on here but I was hyped about who it was I couldn't help it..

I can definitely understand that.That would be a huge get if it is true.It will come out soon anyway.****,we were all dying to know..lol...I have checked both forums about 20 times today so far trying to figure it out and googled him also.

Last edited:

View attachment 36655

U just ruined it, lol

If it is him does that help or hurt with Parks? I'd like to see those two plus Wright as ends in this class.

If Parks wants to come here he will. If he doesn't, he won't. If he bases his decision on that then he doesn't belong. If he does.. And we still wanted him, you could honestly sell him the fact that technically he's the higher rated player.

View attachment 36655

U just ruined it, lol

Parks get in no matter what

Advertisement
Next time we hype up a commit this much on Twitter let's make sure it's at least a 2017 kid

Not every commitment goes public.

Lol if all that tweeting wasn't about Ivey then y'all shouldn't be tweeting that much if it's not going public soon. Either way you've been grinding with these stories

The Ivey one is what I referenced last night. They got a 2017 kid today too but that won't be announced yet.

Pete, any word/idea on when it will be announced?

Advertisement
Back