DJ Ivey commits to Miami

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
The South Dade 2018 corner who was offered this week just committed to Coach Banda. Great find by the staff. speed, length, hips.... Has a lot of Artie Burns in him. More from him later

Advertisement
[TWEET]746766666550415360[/TWEET]
[TWEET]746764348555689984[/TWEET]
[TWEET]746766715070066688[/TWEET]
[TWEET]746768132224782336[/TWEET]
[TWEET]746767204574695425[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Next time we hype up a commit this much on Twitter let's make sure it's at least a 2017 kid

Advertisement
The South Dade 2018 corner who was offered this week just committed to Coach Banda. Great find by the staff. speed, length, hips.... Has a lot of Artie Burns in him. More from him later

#CANES6thRingOTW Image1466877935.967411.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next time we hype up a commit this much on Twitter let's make sure it's at least a 2017 kid

Not every commitment goes public.

Lol if all that tweeting wasn't about Ivey then y'all shouldn't be tweeting that much if it's not going public soon. Either way you've been grinding with these stories

The Ivey one is what I referenced last night. They got a 2017 kid today too but that won't be announced yet.

Advertisement

Lol if all that tweeting wasn't about Ivey then y'all shouldn't be tweeting that much if it's not going public soon. Either way you've been grinding with these stories

The Ivey one is what I referenced last night. They got a 2017 kid today too but that won't be announced yet.

Wonder why it won't be announced

Advertisement

Well when will they announce it?

Really happy to have Ivey.Welcome to the U young man .Getting a 2017 guy too is great news.

Happy-Will-Ferrell-GIF.gif

Advertisement

Peter bringing the heat

Hard to get excited for non-2017 commitments, so much turnover happens within a single year there is no point getting pumped about kids 2 to 3 years out. Glad to see the staff working on everyone though, gotta build relationships.

And silent commitments mean absolutely nothing to me.

It's McFarland but I would tell him to commit at the opening next month.

Advertisement
Back