DJ Dallas's draft prospects...

Advertisement
He's a Reggie Bush type talent that will have a better NFL career than Reggie Bush.
Yes. I'm old enough to remember O.J. Simpson, Gale Sayers, and Jim Brown. And DeeJay has chance to be all that and better.
Not old enough to remember Red Grange but I'm sure DeeJay's better.

Geez...where do we get these people?.....maybe their true Russian bots and they're posts are being written by true artificial intelligence gone awry.

Before the season I predicted that he would be selected in the 1st 5 rounds, and I'm sticking by that. His versatility will be a big reason why. Also..when it's all said & done he'll run in the high 4.5's

Who really knows?

I do know he'll be drafted ......and that he'll prove to be a tremendous asset to whatever team drafts him because of his tremendous versatility and effort

Getting with the right team is just as / even more important for someone like DJ

Because he'd kill with a team like New England. Ravens, Eagles or Steelers

Advertisement
Who really knows?

I do know he'll be drafted ......and that he'll prove to be a tremendous asset to whatever team drafts him because of his tremendous versatility and effort

Getting with the right team is just as / even more important for someone like DJ

Because he'd kill with a team like New England. Ravens, Eagles or Steelers
Steelers would be a perfect fit

That’s just Brock. He has this weird thing for DeeJay… (still my dude, though)

I’ve only posted this half a dozen times or so, so maybe it’ll penetrate for those claiming DeeJay is a near 4.7 prospect.

View attachment 97298

Thanks T!!
You even circled it for our slower members :hh9beelfgeoezuwg.jpg:

So it's settled .....can't call that fake news :6fps6:....unless you're just plain stupid and love arguing non-sense

Last edited:
4th round or later. And 100% gone after this season. You guys don't know how it works with college RBs yet? Walton was injured his whole Jr. year and still left. Yearby was a jag and left. DJ is gone.

Advertisement
Why on Walton? Two years in he’s done zilch so seems like it was too high

I can't believe he went as high as the 4th.

I guessed he'd go in the 6th but was realistically an UFA type talent - which his NFL career is showing he was.

I’ve only posted this half a dozen times or so, so maybe it’ll penetrate for those claiming DeeJay is a near 4.7 prospect.

View attachment 97298
It won't. People are too invested in the "Deejay was fat and slow last year" story that they've created.

Once certain narratives are created on this board, facts become irrelevant.

It won't. People are too invested in the "Deejay was fat and slow last year" story that they've created.

Once certain narratives are created on this board, facts become irrelevant.
He WAS, fatter and slower than he is now lol. The difference in Dallas this year compared to last year is noticeable

Advertisement
He WAS, fatter and slower than he is now lol. The difference in Dallas this year compared to last year is noticeable

So if he ran a 4.45 (hand timed) as a fat and slow Sophomore - what would you guess his hand timed 40 would be now?

So if he ran a 4.45 (hand timed) as a fat and slow Sophomore - what would you guess his hand timed 40 would be now?
All of those times don’t be right all the time, they had duke timed as a high 4.39 or so but he ran a 4.54 at the combine. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a low to mid 4.55 guy though. If he runs faster than that then he will make some more money at the combine

All of those times don’t be right all the time, they had duke timed as a high 4.39 or so but he ran a 4.54 at the combine. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a low to mid 4.55 guy though. If he runs faster than that then he will make some more money at the combine

The point is not the actual times posted - but the times relative to each other.

If Dallas was fat and slow but timed at a 4.45 while Redwine/Harley ran a 4.38 during the same timing, than the difference is only .07 between them.

If he's noticeable faster this year - say .05 faster - then he'd almost be as fast as Mike Harley now, right? I doubt that's what you're saying, but is it?

People do this every year, they just rotate the player. Walton ran a 4.6 in HS, then everyone was convinced he got faster at Miami, then he goes to the combine and runs a 4.6.

Dallas may be slightly faster this year, but he's basically the same speed and same player he's always been. People always overreact to 1 or 2 games.

Advertisement

View attachment 97298

Sheldrick Redwine ran a 4.45 at the combine.
Travis Homer ran a 4.48 at the combine.

So, with that math, DeeJay Dallas runs somewhere between a 4.52 and 4.62. I'd wager closer to the latter.

Advertisement
Back