DJ Dallas's draft prospects...

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas with a QB is pretty good too.
Yeah, man, thought Jeff had a great game Saturday! Was fantastic to see. I definitely wouldn't put him in the same category as Deejay and Brevin re 2019 performance thus far though. Obviously, many factors outside of his control on that though. I thought JT4 absolutely balled out vs VT. That catch in the end zone was a man's catch!

Yeah, man, thought Jeff had a great game Saturday! Was fantastic to see. I definitely wouldn't put him in the same category as Deejay and Brevin re 2019 performance thus far though. Obviously, many factors outside of his control on that though. I thought JT4 absolutely balled out vs VT. That catch in the end zone was a man's catch!
Perry needs to be the starting QB. I think it was the 2nd drive for a TD, Perry was dealing... finding JT4 & Brev, then Harris ripped a nice 9 yard gain, and another run after that was successful. Even the running game opened up simply because Perry was dealing.

JW and JT don’t seem to have chemistry, which would be one reason to switch to Perry — to liberate our best skill position player..

Advertisement
Back