Did anyone expected Richt to lost the fanbase this fast?

3 years 4 qb changes and hecstill looking for his oerfect QB andcwant to tell us Rozier iscthe best chance we have? I just see a panic move in order to refuse to acknowledge his failure as OC and QB coach
94UmGrad.....Was your Major Language Arts??

Advertisement
No, I’m not analyzing the roster vs UVA. If we had lost to Clemson or even FSU, it would be appropriate to do so.

My concern is the failure to implement in-game adjustments, and also the obvious lack of game planning.

Nobody expects this team to compete w Bama, but it shouldn’t be shut down by UVA either.

Honestly, this coaching staff is lazy. There’s no other explanation.
Lazy or naive, either or, but neither is acceptable

Advertisement
Look at Jon Richt’s resume, if I’m a top notch QB what am I learning from him and if anything it would bother me as it shows Richt puts nepotism ahead of winning

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Richt

I’m starting to wonder, would Al Golden and a quality DC like Manny rather than Dorito fare better than this staff?

Jon’s resume doesn’t take up half a page in 16 font

Yet Blake James allowed him to take up coaching space on the staff

Not making a wholesale change on offense and stopping the playcalling circus just goes to show we’d have been better off with Mullen or Schiano. And that’s sad.

We're seeing the same thing the last regime did, and that's the refusal to swallow their pride because their system and scheme doesn't work here.

It also the fact that they act clueless when asked about why their side of the ball they are suppose to be "expert" in is woefully bad with the talent we have.

No one can convince me Miami should be 77th in total offense playing in the ACC.
No one can convince me Miami should be 77th in total defense playing in the ACC.

We recruit BETTER then 90% of the ENITRE conference and 99.9% better then our DIVISION and that's by a large margin.

Unfortunately, that is not good enough NC or fly the banner is fan base expected, lose a game, get a new coach. The old what have you done for me lately.

“once this offense starts being consistent, and special teams improve, hello playoffs.”

So essentially two thirds of the team have to dramatically improve and then it’s hello playoffs

Ask yourself a question, are we punting the ball at a championship level. Are we covering kick-offs and punt returns at a championship level. We got championship level skill players with a bowl sub-division o-line, and possibly an up & coming qb if he studies harder. So until those 2 units up their games, you can forget about the play-offs!

Advertisement
lol at losing the fanbase. there are a lot of over reactionary internet gunslingers desperate to have the first post condemning the coach. it's become its own sport.

the vast majority of us are still MR fans.

I didn't think he'd fail this badly, especially when having the best D we have seen in many, many years. This O is so bad there is simply no excusing it. Fans have every right to be disappointed. We've seen this crap too recently, this thing called pride. He needs to swallow it in a hurry and fix the O.

If we would have gone down swinging with Virginia but not only does he take out Rosier but he comes in throwing turkeys and Richt doesn't go back to Perry at all? Thats just not good. Shame because the defense played their hearts out.

Then in the post game press conference. Rosier says he did not get any first team reps in practice. If you are all in on Perry, then you have to be all in with Perry.

Mark Richt looks like the most confident coach in the world sometimes but you just know that he was second doubting his decisions and panicked.

That’s a gigantic cop out and Richt should not be given a pass for: hiring his son as a QB coach, hiring Searles as OL coach and demanding to call plays himself. There is absolutely no reason our offense should be this bad 2.5 yrs into his tenure. I’ll give you a $100 bucks if you can cite a rational tangible reason.

The obvious one is OL right???? Multiple 4stars in StLouis, Boulware, Scaife, and one 5star Donaldson.

In 2017 and 2018 every team with a pulse our Offense looks like a **** sandwich while the defense keeps us alive. There is WAAAAAY too much talent on this offense to be this bad.

Show me a play where Richt schemed a guy open. **** I can’t even remember a presnap motion or shift to make the defense think or reveal what coverage they are in. A play action pass to a TE or RB leaking out? A trips WR formation? We have DJ Dallas, he should have 5 wildcat plays a game. Imagine him and Lingard running an option stretch play.

I will always love this team, but I refuse to give Richt a pass. The QB flip flopping and UVA loss are the final straw for me. We cannot start 2019 with the same coaching staff and Richt calling plays
Also, show me a game PERIOD where the opposing Defense had to call a timeout because they didn't like the way our offense was set?

Advertisement
lol at losing the fanbase. there are a lot of over reactionary internet gunslingers desperate to have the first post condemning the coach. it's become its own sport.

the vast majority of us are still MR fans.
So you're one of Richt's T.H.O.T's?

Advertisement
I’m starting to wonder, would Al Golden and a quality DC like Manny rather than Dorito fare better than this staff?

giphy.gif

Ask yourself a question, are we punting the ball at a championship level. Are we covering kick-offs and punt returns at a championship level. We got championship level skill players with a bowl sub-division o-line, and possibly an up & coming qb if he studies harder. So until those 2 units up their games, you can forget about the play-offs!

Is UVA a championship level opponent?
Why are we talking about championships?
How about we should be good enough to beat a middle of the pack ACC team.

Is UVA a championship level opponent?
Why are we talking about championships?
How about we should be good enough to beat a middle of the pack ACC team.

What you are failing to realize, whether it's UVA, V-tech or Boston college, those are 3 physical teams, our offense is not physical at all, and our receivers are not developed enuff to be physical, so no matter what you feeling or thinking, the reality is, offensively we're getting push-around, and losing field position on punts. If we punted better and was able to move the ball on offense better, our defense would be even more dominant.

Advertisement
Back