Did anyone expected Richt to lost the fanbase this fast?

Advertisement
He's only lost those who have amnesia and alot of young and new UM fans who dont know football like they should. How soon they forget what shape this program was in 3yrs ago, nowhere near the #1 defense in the nation unless we were counting from the bottom. All of a sudden people acting as if this defenss was playing lije this before coach got here. The sad part is, we coach richt has already proven in his short time here, that when he has the players in place, we'll be a dominant team and a force to be wreckoned with. People trying to compare what coach did at UGA to what he's doing here is asinine. What year did UGA have the #1 defense in college football while coach was there. He did almost everything there except win a national title. He's backk home when players that are born and bred with a championship mindset, to many times he had to try and manufacter that while he was at UGA, he doesnt have to do that here, just has to make sure that guys are putting the work in.

Let's do better people, this progrwm is being built back up to what it should be one recruiting class at a time. The college football world already knows its just a matter of time, once this offense starts being consistent, and special teams improve, hello playoffs.
That’s a gigantic cop out and Richt should not be given a pass for: hiring his son as a QB coach, hiring Searles as OL coach and demanding to call plays himself. There is absolutely no reason our offense should be this bad 2.5 yrs into his tenure. I’ll give you a $100 bucks if you can cite a rational tangible reason.

The obvious one is OL right???? Multiple 4stars in StLouis, Boulware, Scaife, and one 5star Donaldson.

In 2017 and 2018 every team with a pulse our Offense looks like a **** sandwich while the defense keeps us alive. There is WAAAAAY too much talent on this offense to be this bad.

Show me a play where Richt schemed a guy open. **** I can’t even remember a presnap motion or shift to make the defense think or reveal what coverage they are in. A play action pass to a TE or RB leaking out? A trips WR formation? We have DJ Dallas, he should have 5 wildcat plays a game. Imagine him and Lingard running an option stretch play.

I will always love this team, but I refuse to give Richt a pass. The QB flip flopping and UVA loss are the final straw for me. We cannot start 2019 with the same coaching staff and Richt calling plays

My dad is always looking thru orange and green glasses, and now he says we are swimming in a rancid toilet bowl. My positive brothers are now anti Richt. As for me, I have lost faith in the Offensive staff. This Malik crap has really exposed everything else including MRs incredible Pride and Stubbornness. I’m quite surprised at those traits springing up in him. He’s becoming a mesh of Al Golden and Dave Wanndstadt. Sickening. Program Spiraling out of control like a dying albatross

Advertisement
He's only lost those who have amnesia and alot of young and new UM fans who dont know football like they should. How soon they forget what shape this program was in 3yrs ago, nowhere near the #1 defense in the nation unless we were counting from the bottom. All of a sudden people acting as if this defenss was playing lije this before coach got here. The sad part is, we coach richt has already proven in his short time here, that when he has the players in place, we'll be a dominant team and a force to be wreckoned with. People trying to compare what coach did at UGA to what he's doing here is asinine. What year did UGA have the #1 defense in college football while coach was there. He did almost everything there except win a national title. He's backk home when players that are born and bred with a championship mindset, to many times he had to try and manufacter that while he was at UGA, he doesnt have to do that here, just has to make sure that guys are putting the work in.

Let's do better people, this progrwm is being built back up to what it should be one recruiting class at a time. The college football world already knows its just a matter of time, once this offense starts being consistent, and special teams improve, hello playoffs.

“once this offense starts being consistent, and special teams improve, hello playoffs.”

So essentially two thirds of the team have to dramatically improve and then it’s hello playoffs

Did anyone of us envision that MR will lost the fanbase in this manner? Some people were a little suspicius after 4 straight looses but he was still respected. After the UV game everything have change, he show us who he really is and the stubborness plus shortcomming that cost him the Georgia job. We give Randy a chance and know what to expect, Golden was an old car salesman but he at least acknowledge his failures but this man is on full free ride!!

1994 UM Graduate, aye?!?

Are you analyzing the roster properly, sometimes when you in the process of building something you might have to take a step or two back before you can go forward. Your outlooj on this team/program is slanted, 1st yr 9 & 4 bowl win, 2nd yr 10 & 3, acc championship appearance, could easily have won the bowl game if refs didnt start looking the other way. This year, we've only lost 2games so far, so what exactly have you seen regress if the overall record progressed!
No, I’m not analyzing the roster vs UVA. If we had lost to Clemson or even FSU, it would be appropriate to do so.

My concern is the failure to implement in-game adjustments, and also the obvious lack of game planning.

Nobody expects this team to compete w Bama, but it shouldn’t be shut down by UVA either.

Honestly, this coaching staff is lazy. There’s no other explanation.

Advertisement
I swear MDP, Corch probably has 20 or so accounts on this board with some of the drivel (slurping) I read on here 😂

Mediocrity wins the day with some of these posters.
Bubbie.... you got that right Brother.. the Corch Mork sacksuckers are sickening little ********... :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Only the idiot Bagdad Bobs think that Richt is doing a decent job overall. His offense is garbage, hot stinking garbage. And it is garbage entirely because of him. He is Head Coach, Offensive Coordinator, and helps his son with the Quarterbacks. It should be unacceptable to have this terrible of an offense at Miami. ESPECIALLY after 3 years on the job.

Advertisement
Richt is damned one way or another.....can't call decent plays with a horrible line, limited QBs and a QB who is trying to get us put on probation again instead of studying the playbook....I'll question personnel decisions all day, and it's my biggest complaint, but playcalling looks better with an accurate QB who makes the right reads

When we win the coastal and get back to the ACCCG the only people "lost" are idiots
Can't believe people still think this. I'll always be a fan but Im also a realist, we will not win out with rosier. Period, end of story we will drop one or two more until Richt pulls his head out of his ***

I sure hope this Top-Notch defense continues to be the chain-gang, Seems like we haven't played anybody really decent since LSU, and "Fire Diaz the Bozo of Blitzes" was heard all over these boards then. ****, it would suck bad if they stopped keeping us afloat so well.

Advertisement
I think like me most fans thought we were over losing to the UVA’s of the world. I think getting hit with this reality that we are not and it’s because of the deliberate choices Richt has made has really expedited the process.
Am so sick of being the Hoo’s bytch year after year. Just disgraceful to ever lose to this team. Our teams before 2003 would have 35 points on these bums by halftime.

Did anyone of us envision that MR will lost the fanbase in this manner? Some people were a little suspicius after 4 straight looses but he was still respected. After the UV game everything have change, he show us who he really is and the stubborness plus shortcomming that cost him the Georgia job. We give Randy a chance and know what to expect, Golden was an old car salesman but he at least acknowledge his failures but this man is on full free ride!!
Please tell me you are not a 1994 Graduate of UM with that kind of grammer. Please.

Advertisement
Back