Dewan Huell not playing tonight

But like I posted, the guy was arrested in September, 2017. His plan to make the payments clearly never came to be.

Yah I got that. I agree it is BS that he is sitting. I just am laughing at the fact that this guy allegedly got bought out for 7k. If I was a 5 star and someone offered me that bargain bin payment plan. I would be offended.

Advertisement
I dont care if he isnt that good coach L needs to not Red shirt Miller

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The way this whole thing has been handled is a ******* travesty. I feel so bad for DH. The incompetent clowns at UM are completely ******* over his career

Our cursed Athletics Department has taken the brunt of the FBI investigation, despite the fact that we were officially cleared of wrongdoing. Completely lost recruiting class and long term recruiting momentum and Huellnandez losing his last season. Meanwhile, the rest of college basketball (other than Louisville) keeps chugging along like nothing happened. It's infuriating.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would rather Dewan Hernandez play this season and find out he was ineligible 3 years from now and forfeit the wins from the record book. The only thing the NCAA can take away from Miami is few wins from this season. It will only impact Coach L and his chances at the Hall of Fame.

I am starting to think this is what this is really about.

I would rather Dewan Hernandez play this season and find out he was ineligible 3 years from now and forfeit the wins from the record book. The only thing the NCAA can take away from Miami is few wins from this season. It will only impact Coach L and his chances at the Hall of Fame.

I am starting to think this is what this is really about.

I think it's about the administration valuing the school's reputation (whatever that even means with college sports these days) over the "student athletes."

Advertisement
Back