Devonta Smith

Advertisement
Devonta Smith is a better prospect than Jeff Thomas.

Sorry, most would agree. It's close.

Devonta is special special special as a player and person.

Both are top 5 WR's nationally.

Nationally I would go....

1. Jerry Jeudy
2. Trevon Grimes
3. Devonta Smith
4. Donvan Peoples Jones
5. Jeff Thomas

Devonta Smith is pretty much an afterthought to BAMA and their fans.

Just wait until he is on campus this weekend as the cornerstone of this class. He would be considered the best player in this class if we sign him.

That can make a difference.

I think Thomas and DJ are both better prospects, but yea he would be a huge get.

Grimes seems like one of the most overrated player there is.

Just curious why you say that about about Grimes? Probably cause he's not coming here. Grimes was a top 10 recruit on every site for a reason before he got hurt. SMH at dumb comments like this

While I have completely written off Smith I would bow down to Richt if he pulled this off . We have been counted out in this recruitment forever. Why do people on here seem so confident ? It is odd to me.

I remember it clearly. Many thought Thomas was heading to Bama.

Chad Thomas and Ahmon Richards were BAMA locks as well gong into signing day.

Richards yes, but not Chad. There was levels of concern of a flip but he was hardly a lock for Bama.

You will find all types of retards on these sites, but Thomas was never a lock for Bama. We were always the favorite there but there was some worry after his visit. Even Richards wasnt a Bama lock, although most thought he was gonna go to Bama throughout most of the process after he decommitted.

This, nothing else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Chad Thomas and Demetrius Jackson were thought to be heading to Arkansas not Bama. I remember a lot of Arkansas were ****ed because supposedly both gave commitments on there visit there.
False Jackson was Ark and Thomas was Bama

Not many thought Chad was leaving but Jackson had as much hatred on him that I've ever seen on an actual commit and NOBODY said they were wrong when he ended up signing

these guys don't care they just want to be in the spotlight, ray charles can see no reciever yards and catches, but like i said before espn plus sec network plays all their games so when you turn on the sports channels that's all you see as a young high school player and you want to be a part of that exposure. its like a subliminal message, you in the movies you already know you going to eat some Miami, but, all of a sudden alabama keep coming on the screen next thing you know u become hungry so you decide to eat some of that alabama, later on you realize that you really wasn't hungry and you ask yourself why did i eat that alabama but its to late you already spent your money and u cant get it back, just ask calvin ridley he would full now yet his stock is empty.

Advertisement
Fresh crystal ball from LSU's 247 writer for Alabama today.

Thoughts?

these guys don't care they just want to be in the spotlight, ray charles can see no reciever yards and catches, but like i said before espn plus sec network plays all their games so when you turn on the sports channels that's all you see as a young high school player and you want to be a part of that exposure. its like a subliminal message, you in the movies you already know you going to eat some Miami, but, all of a sudden alabama keep coming on the screen next thing you know u become hungry so you decide to eat some of that alabama, later on you realize that you really wasn't hungry and you ask yourself why did i eat that alabama but its to late you already spent your money and u cant get it back, just ask calvin ridley he would full now yet his stock is empty

I'll tattoo DBC's face on my *** if Smith signs with Miami.

Spent 7 years at Rahway State back in 70s. I only work in black. Now that I am retired you pick the day. LOL

I think that would mean that you were there when Braxton was fighting out of there? I used to watch him on tv as a kid

One of the best light heavyweights in the 80s, changed his name to Dwight Muhammad Qawi (The Camden Buzzsaw). Greats fights with Mathew Saad Muhammad, the two Spinks brother, even another fight with another inmate, James Scott at Rawway. won all of these fights. He started loosing when we moved up to heavyweight. He was only about 5'9" but packed a punch.

Bama where he catches for a FB/QB for 3 years (Hurts won't leave early, won't be drafted high enough). Or pro-set Miami where any of our QBs can hit him on his routes, and Richards takes the double from the CB and cover safety for 2 years. Where is he more likely to be an AA?

1. Jerry Jeudy
2. Trevon Grimes
3. Devonta Smith
4. Donvan Peoples Jones
5. Jeff Thomas

Just wait until he is on campus this weekend as the cornerstone of this class. He would be considered the best player in this class if we sign him.

I think Thomas and DJ are both better prospects, but yea he would be a huge get.

Some people like paper... I like performance...

On a field full of the best, dude set the all time record.

1. Jeff Thomas
2. Devonta Smith
3. Trevon Grimes
4. Jerry Jeudy
5. Donvan Peoples Jones

Advertisement

1. Jerry Jeudy
2. Trevon Grimes
3. Devonta Smith
4. Donvan Peoples Jones
5. Jeff Thomas

1. Jeff Thomas
2. Devonta Smith
3. Trevon Grimes
4. Jerry Jeudy
5. Donvan Peoples Jones

Tee Higgins ***** on ur whole list

1. Jerry Jeudy
2. Trevon Grimes
3. Devonta Smith
4. Donvan Peoples Jones
5. Jeff Thomas

Grimes seems like one of the most overrated player there is.

Just curious why you say that about about Grimes? Probably cause he's not coming here. Grimes was a top 10 recruit on every site for a reason before he got hurt. SMH at dumb comments like this

Grimes is going to be a monster providing he comes back healthy.

Advertisement
I'll tattoo DBC's face on my *** if Smith signs with Miami.

Spent 7 years at Rahway State back in 70s. I only work in black. Now that I am retired you pick the day. LOL

I think that would mean that you were there when Braxton was fighting out of there? I used to watch him on tv as a kid

One of the best light heavyweights in the 80s, changed his name to Dwight Muhammad Qawi (The Camden Buzzsaw). Greats fights with Mathew Saad Muhammad, the two Spinks brother, even another fight with another inmate, James Scott at Rawway. won all of these fights. He started loosing when we moved up to heavyweight. He was only about 5'9" but packed a punch.

Yep. I remember the name change and every one of those fighters. I grew up a big boxing fan. Those were great fighters and great fights. Thanks for bringing back the memories!

I remember it clearly. Many thought Thomas was heading to Bama.

Richards yes, but not Chad. There was levels of concern of a flip but he was hardly a lock for Bama.

You will find all types of retards on these sites, but Thomas was never a lock for Bama. We were always the favorite there but there was some worry after his visit. Even Richards wasnt a Bama lock, although most thought he was gonna go to Bama throughout most of the process after he decommitted.

This, nothing else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup

1. Jerry Jeudy
2. Trevon Grimes
3. Devonta Smith
4. Donvan Peoples Jones
5. Jeff Thomas

1. Jeff Thomas
2. Devonta Smith
3. Trevon Grimes
4. Jerry Jeudy
5. Donvan Peoples Jones

Tee Higgins ****s on ur whole list

Jerry juedy is second no way smith is in his league IMO but we will see. I thought JJ to be number one but when I saw Jeff at the under armour game I said daaaaaam who DA fuq is that

Chad Thomas and Demetrius Jackson were thought to be heading to Arkansas not Bama. I remember a lot of Arkansas were ****ed because supposedly both gave commitments on there visit there.
False Jackson was Ark and Thomas was Bama
That's BS unfortunately. Chad openly hated his OV to Bama.

(didn't really mean to quote you specifically here just too lazy to change it)

Advertisement
Back